Book 11 : a day for rest {part II} sub topic: memories

High School....... Life..

 

Book 11 : a day for rest {part II}

Memories....

We then continue searching the picture which is suitable for the table, i mean OUR study table. Eunhyuk keep on pouting until he find the picture he loved!

“Hae! What about this?”

I was busy searching the picture until he pull me to his side. Asking me to see the pics he choose.

I was smiling and say, “This is the picture  you loved?”

He nod. Teeehee. “you was closing your eyes that time!”

 

“hae! Donghae help umma here!” umma say from the kitchen. I was busy playing with umma’s cat. Eunhyuk walk towards me and say, “come, let’s help your umma in the kitchen” i smile and nod.

 

“ah! I remember you are as light as a balloon!” eunhyuk say and ruffling my head. I pout and say, “You are as heavy as an elephant!” “YAH!!! How dare you talk like that to your hyung!!”

 

Eunhyuk then carry me and bring me to the kitchen. That time me and eunhyuk was only 5 years old. “ah there you are my cutie baby.” Omma say and hug me along with eunhyuk. “what fo you me yo help with umma?”

“aigo.. you can talk well! Did hyukkie teach you how to talk?” i nod and smile, holding eunhyuk’s hand. Omma nearly died from the cuteness.

“aigo.. eunhyuk ah, gomawo!” omma say and hug eunhyuk, eunhyuk smile and hug back.

Then ,we help each other in making someone’s birthday cake. I wonder who’s birthday? Eunhyuk’s mother than walk into the kitchen and smile at me and eunhyuk. “Hae omma, yah! You don’t even notice me?”

Omma then look at eunhyuk’s mother and stuck her tongue out. Eunhyuk’s mother then pout. Omma then smile and do the ‘sorry sorry’ dance. Me and eunhyuk look at each other and continue doing the cake icing.

At night, eunhyuk help me dress up and we both went down. This time eunhyuk’s family live in my  house. I heard from appa that eunhyuk was the one who wanted to stay here.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE DONGHAE!!”

I was shock and see the decorations in the living room. Eunhyuk’s family and mine was smilling at me and eunhyuk. Eunhyuk then whisper to my ears, “Today is your birthday, 15th october right? Happy birthday donghae!”

I smile at him, hug him before i run into me and eunhyuk’s family hug. After that, we cut the cake.

“aigo.. hae, why are you crying?” appa say to me. Eunhyuk’s father then say, “He got it from you” appa then kick his . Omma laugh and wipe my tears away. After that, eunhyuk’s mother say, “Eunhyukkie, can you kiss little hae hae now? Omma and appa can’t wait to see!”

Eunhyuk blush and look at me. Omma and appa get ready a camera and aim at us. Same goes to eunhyuk’s family.

Eunhyuk tocuh my face. I feel my face was red that time. I couldn’t stand looking at oh-so-handsome eunhyuk’s face so i close my eyes and i feel eunhyuk’s lips on my cheek.

I open my eyes and see eunhyuk running into the kitchen shouting, “AHH!!!! MICHIGESONA!!!! (I’M GOING CRAZY!!!) APPA AND UMMA ARE SOOOOOOO BAD ASKING ME TO KISS MY HAE HAE!!!!!!!”

We all laugh. I look at eunhyuk and he smile shyly at me. I held out my hand, he take it and hug me. “Aww... they are so cute...” omma say.

 

“AH!!!!!! MICHIGESONA!!!!” eunhyuk suddenly say

Making me startle. I look at him and his red face. He look at me and say, “i’m going crazy remembering the memories..”

I smile and say, “teehee... you are soo cute that time you know?”

“i know i’m cute. But you are more cuter!! You are chubby last time!!”

“so? Am i chubby now?”

“of course! :D”

 

Eunhyuk then look at me for a while and i say, “w-what?” i can feel my face are red.

Eunhyuk smile at me and hug me.

“w-what eunhyuk?”

“teehee nothing. I just miss hugging you.”

“You really love skinship eh?”

“Of course. I love doing it with you, donghae.”

“aish, eunhyuk that sounds wrong..”

“YAH! Since when you are soo dirty minded? Did i raise you until that stage?!”

“YAH! LEE HYUKJAE! This is what people call OPEN MINDED!!”

“NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE DIRTY MINDED! Why is my child like this?”

“IT’S NOT ME FOR ARE DIRTY MINDED BUT YOU ARE! Who knows when i clean YOUR bed, i might see YADONG () in there AND YOU ARE BUSTED!!!”

“YAH! LEE DONGHAE COME HERE! I WANNA...”

“I WANNA LOVE YOU?” i say.

He smile.

 

So that’s a YES for me. He smile when i say that. What does that mean?

 

 

there you go! CLIFFHANGERS! kekeke, i was bus tweeting now, if you guys have the time, please follow me @fishy_kai yea? kekeke. thanks again for the comment though! i will reply it tonight yea? i need to get ready for my school. today got P.E lesson. what should i play? badminton? or ball? hmm

once again, thanks for the comment yea? (LOve long comments!) :DD