Book 14 : back to school

High School....... Life..

 

Book 14 : back to school

Me and eunhyuk was on the way to school when it started to rain. Eunhyuk sigh and put his jacket over me.

“e-eh?” i say, looking at him.

He smile at me and say, “wear it. You are not used yet here aren’t you?”

I pout. “But i just moved here a few weeks ago” we then walk to the bus stop for a while, waiting for the rain to stop.

 

In the class.

“AH! There you are! Good morning!!!” a cherry jaejoong say. I smile and say, “morning~”

“ah, by the way, you are sitting next to hyukkie right?” he say and sit on top of a table.

I nod and put my beg on the floor. Eunhyuk yawn and sits down.

I sneeze. Eunhyuk and jaejoong surprise.

“are you okay?” eunhyuk was the first one to ask. I nod. He then feel my forehead and pout.

“YOU ARE NOT OKAY..”

I gulp and hide myself behind jaejoong. Jaejoong pout and hug me saying to hyukkie, “Don’t scare him with that voice, or else i’ll snatch him from you!”

“Yah! You have already got Yunho hyung and noe hae hae!?”

“AISH! I can do anything! :P”

 

“what are you guys screaming at?”

The three of us then face the main classroom door and reveal leeteuk hyung and his friend! I smile happily and run towards leeteuk hyung, hugging him.

“aww. Did they bully you hae hae?”

I shook my head and let me enjoy myself hugging leeteuk hyung.

“ommo, who is this cute boy?”

“oh, aish, changmin ah, still remember that i adopt a little brother?”

I look at the guy name changmin and he smile at me. “so this is the boy?” leeteuk nod. “cute ain’t he?” changmin shook his head, to my surprise.

“he’s not cute , but ADORABLE!!!” he say and pinch my chubby cheek. I smile and laugh. I can feel eunhyuk pout behind there.

“my name is changmin! :D this is xiah junsu and yoochun! You must be donghae ne?”

I nod and flash a smile. Leeteuk pat my head and say, “hae, it’s time for your class~ get ready okay? Hyung have to go to music room with these other ‘hyung’”

I pout and say, “hyung want to leave me already?”

Leeteuk laugh and kiss my forehead, “teehee, nope! Got to go! annyeong hae hae!”

I waved back at hyung and went into the class. Eunhyuk smile when i run towards him.

 

“so that’s all  for today. You can take your recess now. But please wear your jacket okaY? It’s cold out there” our teacher say.

“arasso~~~”

 

I stretch my arms and went outside. Eunhyuk and jaejoong was busy talking so i sneak out.

I look at the corridor and see outside, hmm.. AH!!! SNOW!!!!!

I smile like a kid and run outside.

“uwah... snow..” i say and play with the snow until somebody push me towards the cold ground. i look behind and gasp...

It was...

 

Chul-Moo

 

Chul-moo smirk at me and take a baseball bat out from his jacket, hitting it against it plam before walking towards me.

 

“the snow is white, should i put a little red blood with it? We meet again LEE DONGHAE” he say. 

 

i know i know too short eh? sorry guys! D: busy at the moment though.

heechul: YAH!!! leeteuk ah! come here!!
leeteuk : waeyo?
heechul: the writer comes out from bed again!!!
leeteuk: -sigh- aish, faster come back here. your nose is still bleeding you know.
writer: -sigh- arasso~ 

don't worry about me yeah guys~ :D just take care of yourself! stay healthy and i love you! :DD