Book 8 : LOL

High School....... Life..

 

Book 8 : LOL

“mianhe , yunho hyung!”

I see jaejoon hyung. Indeed, a tall guy. He shoud be one year difference. Jaejoong run towards yunho-hyung, hug him and peck him on the cheek. Me and eunhyuk gasp at the same time. Are they really siblings?

Jaejoong then see us and explain about it to yunho. Yunho look at us, no, at me and smile saying, “Well you are donghae right? :D Jaejoong just told me about you though! Nice to meet you, i’m yunho!” he say and held his hand out.

I shake hands with him and without a moment of thinking, i ask, “Is jaejoong really your little brother?” yunho seems to be shock at first. Eunhyuk faster cover my mouth and whisper, “YAH! He’s your senior pabo!!!”

“ahahaa! Don’t worry, i’m not mad but yeah, he’s my little brother!! :DD”
“ohh... see? Hyukkie he’s not mad at me!” i say and hit eunhyuk in the head. Eunhyuk then say, “Sorry, dear fish but yunho hyung, aren’t you and jaejoong are couple?”

“SSH!!! Dont say that out loud!!” yunho say and hit him in the head. Jaejoong face turn red. Well, indeed they are couple. How cute... :DD

BUMP!

Ouch, i fall onto the floor. Looking at the person who puch me down. I gasp. The person look at me back and smirk, “Well, well, what do we have here if not my victim of abusing?” no... w-why is he here? Why is he here?

Eunhyuk look at me and say, “hae you okay?” i nod weakly. I stand up and look at he. He’s the person..who kept on bully me once my parents’ death. He kept on beating me up. The guy named Chul-Moo

(writer: right right.. MOOOOO!!! Kekeke well, i saw this name on a list of boy name. The meaning means weapon of iron, so yeah i decided to use this name. :DD)

 

 

 

 

 

“aww... aren’t you are lonely now? Poor you..”
he hit me right on the face. Makes me fall onto the ground. Crying.
“Look, the pity boys is crying. Hahaha!! Let’s beat him up!!!!”

 

I gasp, cover my mouth to prevent me from vomit. Remembering the memories doesn’t help me. “YAH! Faster get your from here, chun-moo!” yunho shouted. Chun moo then smirk and walk away.

“Hae you okay?” eunhyuk ask me.
“Y-yes.. i’m fine... it’s okay eunhyuk..”
“seems that chun-moo knew you huh, hae?” jaejoong ask and help me stand.

I nod, “yeah he knew me.. not to mention he was the one who bullied me after the deaths of my parent..” jaejoong and yunho gasp. Eunhyuk look at me in disbelief.

 

In the class...

“don’t worry. You have your hyungs and us. We’ll try to protect you okay? So just keep on stick with eunhyuk. Don’t dare to wander alone.. okay hae?”

That what was yunho say. I smile by myself. Today, there’s no class. So we can do anything. Only a few of us come to class though. Eunhyuk was sleeping on the  table. I stand up quietly, went out of the class, and found myself in the garden until....

I saw leeteuk hyung!

I miss him!! i run towards him and hug him from the back, making him surprise. Heechul hyung too surprise.

“Hae!! What’s wrong? Are you okay? Somebody beat you up? Somebody hurt you?” leeteuk ask.

I smile and shook my head. “nothing.. i missing you hyung..”
“Aww.. heechul our baby misses us..” i hear heechul chukle.
leeteuk hug me when eunhyuk say, “DID YOU GUYS SEE HAE!?”

Awkward silence...

 

“isn’t he’s here?” leeteuk say. I was still in his arm.

 

there you guys go! thanks for the comment and subscribers though! currenly watching Fairy Tail though teehee!oh and sorry this chapter was lame and short! SORRY!! TT^TT just that, here's it's already night though... TT^TT sorry... guys.. i just wanted to say that

I LOVE YOU!