Book 17 : as usual, snowy

High School....... Life..

 

Book 17 : as usual, snowy

I open my eyes and look at the blank ceiling. I try to remember what had happend and all my questions answered when i look at eunhyuk, sleeping besides me. He open his eyes and look at me smilling.

“morning hae” he say and covers his mouth.

I giggle and say, “morning breath”

He hit me and went into the bathroom, brushing his teeth and jump onto me as soon as he’s finished doing it. Hugging me he say, “Morning hae, how are you?”

I hug him back and say, “morning hyuk. I’m fine thanks.”

He feel my head and frown, “you are still not fine donghae ah..” i smile an apologetic smile and say, “Take care of me during in the school” eunhyuk smile and nod. “sure”

After we both took bath, we went into the kitchen and see a message from leeteuk hyung.

 

                Morning fishy and monkey! How was your morning? Hyung just wanted to tell you bith that there’s no classes today. Don’t blame  hyung okay? Blame on teacher. Your teacher says there’s notes and homework for the both of you. You guys can go to the school and take it. Okay? Love you!

                                                                                                                                                                            Leeteuk

 

I look at eunhyuk and we both frown. “just what’s wrong with this school? It’s different form last year” eunhyuk say and starts preparing breakfast.

I smile and say, “well, this year maybe the teachers are lazy?”

“yah~ you shouldn’t say that~ umma never taught you that”

Here comes the ‘umma’ eunhyuk. “arasso, umma, saranghae umma, mianhe umma”

Eunhyuk chuckle and place the breakfast on the table. “Strawberry milk this morning?”

“umm.. just ordinary milk” i say.

“okay then! :D”

We both eat and after we eat the breakfast, we change our clothes and i wait for him at the door, listening to music.

“yah, you forgot your jacket again” eunhyuk complained to me and put on the jacket for me. I smile and say, “thankies!”

Eunhyuk smile, look the door and grills and walk with me.

“ah, it’s snowing” eunhyuk say and look at the small snow. I smile and say, “i love this season”

Eunhyuk smile and hold my hands until we reach the school.

We both then  go to the staffroom and search for the teachers place. Some of the teachers, i heard, some of them say, “ommo, who the cute little guy next to hyukjae?”

Eunhyuk noticed it and say, “he was my brother~ :D”

The teacher smile at us and waved at me. I waved back.

“hae, here’s your part.” Eunhyuk say and hand me my homeworks. I gulp. I compare mine and eunhyuk’s. “n-no, way, my homework is way too many! And it’s about 50 pages? Killing me with each every subject!?” i shout , softly at eunhyuk,

Eunhyuk smile,,pull me to the main door and say, “it’s okay, we all can help you. Or you want me to teach your personally?”

I kept quite for a while and say, “you teach me personally”

Eunhyuk smile and say, “okay, but i might call in some of the members yea? Let them hang out in our room.” I smile and nod.  Eunhyuk then took out a bag and ask me to put my homeworks+notes in there.

“let’s go home., i don’t want you to get sick.” Eunhyuk say and pull my hand.

I thought we are starting to walk but instead, he pulls me closer and he kiss my forehead before we both actually started walking!

Aish, lee hyukjae, stop making me spazzing over you.

And...

Stop making me falling in love more with you....

 

there you go guys! XXd sorry if it's short, i'm getting ready for my school though! :D sorry again yea guys? more comment please!! XXD love you!!!