book 31: going

High School....... Life..

 

Book 31 : moment

Morning, in the hospital, donghae’s p.o.v

I wake up and find my hand is intertwined with eunhyuk. I smile and look at the sleeping figure. His red hair covers his eyes, his steady breathing.... oh.. how much i want to get back the old memories... i hold onto my sob and eunhyuk wake up. He look at me and said, “H-hae...?”

I gasp and wipe away my tears. “N-no.. it’s okay. I’m ..okay..”. eunhyuk’s hand reach my cheek and wipe away the tears. He smile softly and kiss my hand. “It’s okay. Just cry. I’ll be here.”

I smile and hug him, gently. He hug me back and said, “Ah, yeah. Just now, leeteuk hyung text me. the members are not gonna be here for the rest of the day though. They’re busy preparing for school. So... leeteuk hyung ask me to take care of you..”

I look at him and said, “Did hyung go anywhere?” Eunhyuk smile and hug me closer to his chest and said, “Yeah, kinda. There’s going to incheon though. I have no idea what are they doing there.” I snuggle closer to him and said, “You will take care of me right??”

Eunhyuk nod and kiss my forehead. “i will...”

Just then the nurse went in and greet us morning. She then hand me the medicine. She smile and said, “You may take the medicine after you ate your breakfast okay? Jcall me or the other nurses if you need anything!” and walk out of the room. Eunhyuk then said, “Wait for a moment, i will go down to the cafeteria and grab our breakfast okay?”

“breakfast in bed?” i smile. He nod and smile before he walk out.

 

I was about to get out of the bed until eunhyuk’s handphone’s vibrating. I thought, it’s okay to see right? And flip open the phone, revealing a message from heechul. Heechul hyung..? i guess the femenine one ne...? i press “read” button and the message sounds:

Hey, there monkey! :3 are you awake now? You better be! It’s your day to take care of our sick fish! Faster wake up you anchovy! Oh well, stop here. ^^. By the way, hyung just want to say that we’re on the way to incheon now. Will be back by tomorrow morning. Hyung promise to buy anything you ask! Message hyung as soon as possible!

I read the message a couple of time and decide to reply in on the behalf of eunhyuk.

Hyung.. eunhyuk is awake already,... it’s donghae here... hyung! J  i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!! Faster come back!!! eunhyuk is downstairs grabbing the breakfast..! hyung...urm..can you buy me a fish and anchovy and food from mokpo for me..? hyung.. can you buy strawberry milk as many as possible for eunhyukkie...? –aegyo-

AIGO!!!! SHODHOHNLDCNLFHASLCNLASDJOAIHDLEETEUKOURDAUGHTERISHERE!!!!!! FINALLY! YOU ARE AWAKE MY DEAREST FISHY BABY!!!!! MORNING!!!!! OH I LOVE YOU!!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!! –SQUEALS- OH SURE SURE SWEETHEART, hyung will buy ANYTHING for you, cutie!!!!! –dies of hae’s cuteness-

-giggles- hyung...you are cute there! Hyung... promise me you come back tomorrow..? i don’t want to see the dorm is empty with me and eunhyuk..i bet leeteuk hyung is lonely there too though... bada and choco.. (eunhyuk told me already) they can’t wait..they need food...have you feed them? how are they? Are they still small..?

JESUS CHRIST! DONGHAE! You are DAMN CUTE! Of course, we have fed them though. Well, it’s not us but caring loveable wookie feed them this mornig. Small as ever haha! Don’t worry, we’re going back tomorrow!

Aww..thanks for the feeding hyung and eunhyuk is here. Seesh hyung..you are way too overeacted when it comes to hae. –pout- by the way, say thanks to wookie yeah? Faster come back! the both of us miss you, our beautifull cinderella!!!

Oh yeah i love you too eunhae! XXD sure sure! AH! teacher is looking at me! hyung got to end this message! See ya! Muah!!!

 

I pout and look at hyukjae. He smile and said, “Satisfied distubring my phone..?” i pout and nod my head. Eunhyuk smile and sit by the bed. He said, “Breakfast is here~” and place a plate on the small table.

I smile and was about to grab the fork until eunhyuk stop me. i look at him with confusion and he said, “I’ll feed you.” A little blushing, i lower down my head and nod. Eunhyuk chuckle and said, “Aww.. don’t be shy~”

Eunhyuk: here come’s the aeroplane food~~~ shooo~~

Me: -opens mouth and munch munch-

Eunhyuk: aigo~~~ good work~~ -kiss forehead-

Chul moo: -from outside- damn...i hate the loving scene....i swear i’ll kill you this time... LEE DONGHAE.......