book 35:...

High School....... Life..

 

Book 35: ...

I wake up and find myself in sungmin’s warm embrace. He giggle and kiss my forehead. After the kisses i hear a growl coming from behind me. i look behind and see a bored kyuhyun. I smile and said, “mommy...daddy is bored...”

Sungmin giggle and said, “appa-ya, come here. Let’s spend out time with our baby..”

Kyuhyun smile and crawl towards the plushie and lays on top of it. i snuggle closer to him and he giggles. “aigo~~ my baby is soo cute~~” sungmin nod and said, “he is~~~ “

“guys~ yah! Ah... i know you are awake already. Oy! Wake up!” said a suddenly motherly eunhyuk. I look up to him and he said, “you know what hae?” “hm?” “you slept with them the whole morning and night. You must be really tired right?”

I smile and said, “yeah, sorry, hyukkie.” Eunhyuk smile and said, “it’s okay~” Sungmin smile and said, “by the way, arent you guys supposed to go to school today?” Eunhyuk gasp and look at the time, mouth wide open. He quickly grab my hand and drag me towards the bathroom.

                “h-hyukkie?” i ask. “faster take your bath! We’re late!” I pout and faster take my bath and put on my clothes. Just then , we just take a piece of bread and shove it into our mouth. we run towards our school and eunhyuk said, “those hyung should really reminds us.” I giggle and said, “its too late to say that~”

                Eunhyuk look at me and smile, “i guess. But it’s not to late to say i love you right?” I blush a little and said , “nope. Not at all.” He giggle and said, “you’re cute~~”. I was about to talk to him when i feel somebody hugs me from the back, “Donghae!!!” Jaejonggie? I look behind and it’s really him! “Jae jae!!” i said and hug him.

                “its been  a long time since i last saw you!” jaejoong said. I giggle and nod. Eunhyuk snorted and said, “i guess i should thank chul moo for that.” Jaejoong pout at eunhyuk and said, “ah, hyuk, about chul moo. I heard that he was in jail already?”

                That statement makes eunhyuk smile and said, “yeah. He deserves it~” Jaejoong  smirk and said, “hehe. By the way. Where’s the others? Aren’t they coming today?” Eunhyuk shrugg his shoulders and said, “i guess they’re coming. Though. Since i saw some of them are preparing themselves except for kyumin who are prepared early.”

                I pout. I feel like i’m the one being ignored here. Jaejoong notices my pout and giggle, “don’t worry. We’re not going to ignore you the whole conversation~~” Eunhyuk giggle and said, “should we head to our class now?” Me and jae jae nod our head and start walking.

                We finally reach our class where a group of boys (mostly) glomp onto me and says something like;

  1. “fishy! Aigo! How are you? I heard from jae jae thant you’re being attack by a cow!”
  2. “owie, how are you? Is your head fine? Do you remember me? don’t worry umma will buy fishies for you!”
  3. “hyukjae ah! thanks for protecting this fishy!!! I owe you! Fishy, are you okay? Tell me if you need help about homework yea?”
  4. “AH! there you are fishy ah!still remember me? it’s me changminnie!!!”
  5. “Aww~~ do you want hyung to feed you chicken?”

 

i laugh at their attitude and said, “thanks for your concern guys~” They kept quiet for a while and glomp on me another time, saying things like;

  1. “How in the world God created such a cutie pie???”
  2. “uhuhu..T^T i’m died by his aegyoness”
  3. “aigo~~~~~~~ tell hyung anything you want i’ll buy it for you!!”

I laugh once again and hug them. hyukjae and jaejoong giggle from a far. After the group hug, suddenly group of girls come to me.

  1. “aww you cutie fish! Are you okay?”
  2. “aigo~~ need some ice? ^^”
  3. “here! Noona make you a fish and kimbap rice!”
  4. “oh and here is from leeteuk oppa. Your hyung ask me to give you this chocolate! Share it with your friends yea?”

 

Hyukjae chuckle and said, “noonas ya, how can you guys know about donghae??” Suzy look at hiim and said , “thanks to leeteuk oppa!” I pout and said, “hyung always trouble you aren’t he? Jeongmal mianhe” and bow. Sunny then squeal and hug me, “OMG! Look at this kid! So cute and innoncent!!!”

        Jeesica squeal and said, “indeed!! AH!!! my ice melted!!” sooyoung laugh and look at ther watch, “guys, we need to go~ class is nearly started.” They all pout and hyoyeon said, “hae hae, get well soon yea? ^^ see you later!!” and they all run to their own class.

        Hyukjae chuckle and went over me patting my head, “i have no idea you’re that popular among guys and girls” I smile at him and said, “Ehehe~ maybe because it’s from my aegyoness?” Jaejoong squeal and back hug me, turning me around, nearly hitting the teacher in the process.

        The teacher smile and said, “kids, it’s time to start class now~” 

 

i know. it's been a few days or maybe weeks since i last updated this story right?sorry! T^T busy these days! ^^ sorry kay? i'll try to update the other stories too! XD^^ oh and today is super junior comeback 4th august right? it's my 14th birthday TOO! XDXD yay! ahah~ guys, i hope you like this chapter! sorry if it's kinda lame. and i need more comments! XDXDXD