Book 13 : a day for rest {part IV}

High School....... Life..

 

Chapter 13 : a day for rest {part IV}

 

“wake up~”

I open my eyes and see a smilling heechul. I gasp and say, “h-hyung.. when you came back?” heechul smile and say, “We came back a few hours ago with the door OPEN –glares at eunhyuk- and then we found the both of you sleeping~”

“m-minahe.”

“Konchana~ hyung sure you are tired ne? :DD” heechul say and sit down.

I nod and say, “where’s hyung? The other?”

“oh, they go out. Leeteuk ask me to take care of the house anf the both of you.”

I smile and remembered something.

“Hyung!” i say and sit up but fall onto heechul’s lap. “owie.. hyung.”

“:DD yesh hae?”

“where’s the cat you said?”

“oh! Heebum? Wait i’m gonna take it! Take your new puppy too!” heechul say and walk to his room. Eunhyuk then say, “i bet you baby is awake now. Come let’s take the puppy and name it!” he say and grab my hand

 

We then see my puppy playing with the little blanket. I smile and say, “aigo. So cute” eunhyuk nod.

I walk over to my puppy and take it gently from it’s sleeping place. The puppy then make a small, cute bark. I smile and kiss the tip on the nose.

“maybe.. i should call him bada?”

Eunhuyk then smile, “nice one, bada is blue ocean ne?”

I nod and say, “yup! Bada!”

Bada then bark cutely. And like my cheek. I laugh and kiss the smaller one head. “my puppy loves the name!!”

Eunhyuk smile and kiss my head. “come, let’s go, heechul is waiitng for us!”

 

We then walk into the living room and knew the members are back. Leeteuk hug me and say, ‘how was your sleep?” i smile and say, “i dream about hyung!” “Aigo.. soo cute! Yah! Kangin, my children are soo sweet towards me!!!”

“i know i know~~”

Leeteuk pout and hit kangin. Just then i feel a cat on top of my head. I smile and i knew it was heebum. I take heebum from my head and put it on the floor. Heebum then mew at me. Bada seems to be afraid.

Heechul laugh and say, “heebum is not going to bit your puppy!”

I smile and say, “Bada is the name!”

Heechul then say, “Bada? Such a cute name!”

I nod and decided to put bada on top of heebum. Heebum then mew at bada. Bada like heebum and play with the litten kitten ears.

Choco then come and snatch bada from heebum.

“AISH! Eunhyuk, are you teaching your choco to snatch bada from heebum!?”

Eunhyuk shrug and say, “maybe choco thought bada was a female puppy?”

I pout, “Bada is not a female puppy! MALE!!”

 

Just then a medium size land turtle comes. Making me eunhyuk and heechul shock.

“don’t tell me you guys forgot ddangkoma?” yesung say.

I laugh and pat the shell of the turtle. Yesung then put bada on top of the shell.

 

“YAH! You guys! Sleep already! It’s late! Donghae! Eunhyuk! Faster sleep tomorrow you can play with your baby!!” leeteuk shouted from upstairs. We all pout and put our pet onto the head axcept for yesung’s ddangkoma.

We say good night and walk into our room.

 

“night hae”

“umm night..”

Eunhyuk then put choco. “hae bring bada here”

“sure” i say and put bada in front of choco.

Eunhyuk then smile and make bada and choco kiss, i smile at the small sight and didn’t realized eunhyuk kiss my lips.

Choco and bada kiss

Me and eunhyuk kiss.

What is this combination?

 

 

 

Teehee!!!!! :DDDD thanks for the comment!! -rush for school-