book 33: back

High School....... Life..

 

Book 33: back

In the dorm..
donghae p.o.v

Sungmin: you’re back!!! –hugging me and cried of happiness-
me: i’m sorry.. i miss you..
sungmin: -shook his head- as long as you remember it’s okay.. i love you..
me: -hugs back- i love you more hyung..
kyuhyun: -jealous- why is everyone confessing to donghae hyung now...?
sungmin: you’re jealous baby~
kyuhyun: of course i am!
sungmin: teeehee~~~

Me: -look at heechul- HYUNG!!!
heechul : my baby!!! –hugs donghae-
me: i missssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss you!!!!
heechul: i miss you MORE!!!!!
hyukjae: i agree with you kyu kyu. It seems that our hyung are confessing to to donghae hyung now.

Kyuhyun nod and sit with eunhyuk. I giggle and shook my head at their cute jealously. Heechul chuckle and kiss my head. “Want anything?” i nod my head and said, “yes.” Heechul smile and cuddle me,, “what is it?”

I smile and look at heechul, “time...”

Heechul: time?

Me: -nods- i want to spend my time with you all.

Heechul: -teary eye- i love you donghae~

Me: -snuggle closer-

Heechul: i am a happiest mother now~~ ah teuk ah!! our daughter is cute!!

Leeteuk: ^^ll n-ne...

Hyukjae: and i’m the most jealous brother here...

Heechul: sorry to say but donghae is mine now!

Kibum : here we go again...

Kangin: well, when it come to ‘mine’ thingy. I can’t argue~

Shindong: agree~ i’ll only argue when it comes to food.

Kyuhyun: donghae hyung is mine!

Ryeowook: no! He’s mine!

Yesung: e-eh!? Ryeowook too!?

The next day~

I wake up early and found myself sleeps while hugging my plushie, monkey plushie. I smile and roll around the bed. Hyukjae chuckle and said, “hey, you’re messing up your own bed..” i pout and said, “i love it..” hyukjae chuckle once again and carry me up in bridal style and bring me down.

“h-hey...shouldn’t i at least brush my teeth?” i said while cover my mouth.

Hyukjae chuckle and shook his head. “it’s okay~ today is special day though.”

I smile sadly and nod, we reach downstairs and see a sleeping kangin with members tip toed around him quietly. Hyukjae smile and kiss my head, he put me down and i stand behind kangin, get ready to hug him.

Leeteuk signal us with his hand “1, 2, 3”

“HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!!!” we all said. Kangin jump up like a scared racoon and i hug him. leeteuk laugh and said, “Happy Father’s Day, Kangin ah~” kangin hug me back and smile, “thanks... but why am i the father!?”

Kibum giggle and said, “since the fans i mean fangirls said on your blog,” kangin pout and smile bringing all of us in a hug group. I can feel he was crying though. After that, we all walk upstairs to our room, get ready for the day.

Hyukjae was taking his bath while i was sitting on his bed. I smile sadly and whisper, “happy father’s day.... appa...” oh how much i miss him.. i look at the sky. I smile at the blue sky and was about to look away until i saw my father’s face on the fluffy cloud, with words besides him, “thank you..donghae..appa loves you..”

I smile and wipe away my tears. I love you too..appa....

The door of the bathroom click open and i see hyukjae, smilling a little.

 

~hey there! i'm back! sorry for not updating now days.. i'm kinda busy with studies and sports now...ehehe! sorry if the story is such a short update! i'll post some link here ne? -evil laugh- it's..a surprise for you!! kekekekekeekekkkkkkk love you! stay healthy!!!happy father's day!~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/50353/1

READ!