Book 21 : fever because of?

High School....... Life..

 

Book 21 : fever because of?

Me and eunhyuk both wake up late. Yesterday have so many damn homeworks to do. Leeteuk walk into our room and smile, “morning there. How was your sleep?” he say and kiss our cheeks. I smile sleepily and say, “still tired...” i say and let my head rest on eunhyuk’s shoulder.

I see leeteuk face, worried. i’m confused so i say it out, “what’s wrong hyung?”

Eunhyuk touch my forehead and gasp. “leeteuk hyung..h-he’s ..” eunhyuk trail off.

Leeteuk touch my forehead and i flinch at his coldness of his hand. Leeteuk hyung sigh and say, “you’re having fever hae..”

I gasp and say, “n-no i’m not.”

They knew it already.. i actually having these fever afew days ago but i decided not to tell the others. Just for one reason, i don’t want them to be worry about me.

I tried to stand up but then my head feel dizzy and i fall down, where my head hit eunhyuk’s headbed on the process of falling down. Leeteuk gasp and carry me to my bed. “damn, hae, are you okay dear?” i smile weakly and nod, assuring them, “i’m fine hyung...”

I look to eunhyuk’s bed and see eunhyuk look at me with guilty eyes. I smile at him weakly and shake my head. That makes him smile a little.

Leeteuk look at his watch and sigh, “baby,hyung have to go to class now..”

I look at him and nod, “It’s okay, just go..”

“ommo, what happend to hae?”

We both look at the doorway and see heechul, yesung and sungmin.

“he’s having fever” leeteuk explain . heechul sigh and went over me, sungmin then feel my head.

Sungmin’s hand was about to touch my forehead when i whack his hand away, he gasp. I smile a sad smile and shook my head, “hyung..please .. don’t..” sungmin smile softly and kiss my cheek. “Get well soon dear..”

“it’s a good thing that today is ANOTHER holiday for EunHae though..” yesung say. Leeteuk nod and say, “well, hyung go first okay? Hyukjae , take care of him please...”

Eunhyuk nod and say, “I will...”

Just then , kyuhyun went into the room with morning breakfast. He looks at me and say, “Hyung... umm... please eat this breakfast okay? It’s okay if you can’t finish it though. As long as you eat some and drink some water...”

His face is red when he speak to me. i smile and nod, “sure...and thanks. Kyu..” i say to him. sungmin tease kyuhyun and kyuhyun hits sungmins arm. Leeteuk chuckle and kiss my forehead before he went out of the room and mention to the other members to get ready.

Heechul look at his watch calmly and sigh, “we’re going to be late today..”

“s-s-sorrt..” i stutter. Heechul look at me and smile, kissing my forehead and say, “it’s okay baby, hyung go first okay? Give us a call if you need something.” I smile and nod.

Suddenly, i remembered something.

“h-hyukkie..” i say to eunhyuk. Eunhyuk look back at me and say, “yea?”

“take the paper on my study table and give it to heechul hyung...” i say.

Eunhyuk smile and take the small blue paper and hand it to heechul. Heechul take it with a confused face and he smile after he read it. He looks at me and say, “don’t worry, hyung will buy it okay? Ommo, we’re late! Yah! Teuk ah! Aish, hyung go first!!”  heechul say and run out of the room.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“hae, please at least eat this...” eunhyuk beg me. i look at the sandwich and shook my head.
“hyuk.. i have no appetite...”

Eunhyuk sigh and say, “you must eat something, hae...”

I then look at the sandwich and sigh, taking the sandwich, i eat it carefully. Eunhyuk say, “Don’t eat to fast  yea? You might vomit it out..” and pat my back. i nod and keep on chewing the sandwich.  Kyuhyun knew how to make delicious sandwich.

Eunhyuk smile and kiss my forehead. I smile at the contact and take a sip of milk.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Eunhyuk was sleeping and i take this chance to go out. I grab my jacket and went outside the  house. Damn.. it was snowy.... i look around to find the flower store and found one. I buy a bouquet of flower and walk to the cemetery.

Yes, i’m missing my parents again. Whenever i miss them ,i will visit they graveyards no matter in what condition i am in. I kneel down and place the bouquet of flowers on top of them .

I smile sadly and touch the graveyard.

“appa... umma... hae here... i miss you both so bad..”

I said between sobs. “i miss you both terribly... i miss you ....”

I can’t stand it so i cry. I let myself sit onto the snowy ground and cry as quiet as possible. Just then , i feel someone hug me. i gasp and look behind,. As i expected it was eunhyuk. He looks at me with sad eyes i have never seen.

“what are you doing here alone in such snowy weather?” he say and help me out onto my feet.

I look at him and say, “i-i-i-i’m sorry...”

He smiles a little and shook his head, “it’s okay, next time, tell me where you wants to go and i’ll follow you okay? Aish, what type of princess i got? The princess who never tell her knight where he wanted to go.”

I smile a little and say, “thanks...hyuk..”

“let’s go home.” He say and look at my parents graveyard, “auntie, uncle,i miss you as well. Uncle, i’ll promise to take good care of hae hae. Don’t worry.. i love you both..” he say and placed another bouquet of flowers before we both walked home together holding hands.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“hae, let’s go to school, our teacher call me just now. She says there’s homework for us though.” Eunhyuk say and change his shirt. I groan.

“again? Sure many homeworks..” i mumble and mumble. Eunhyuk smile and help me changing my clothes as soon as he done changing his.

We both grab our jackets and walk to the school. On the way to school, eunhyuk feel my head and sigh. “the fever is still there..” he say. I look at him and wince in pain when i feel my head  hurts. Eunhyuk gasp and hold me when i was about to fall.

“hae... do you want me to send you home?” he say and massage my head. I shook my head and say, “no, it’s okay and i’m fine..” he look at me and smile.

“okay then , make sure don’t wander around okay?” eunhyuk say.

 

We reach school at last. We walk to the staffrooms and find the paper that teacher put on her table. I gasp and say, “this is A lot...” eunhyuk look at the homeworks and nod. “ommo.. this is for jaejoong” he say.

I look at him and say, “when can we give him?”

Eunhyuk thinks for a while and say, “maybe tomorrow?”

I nod and put the homeworks into the sling back. eunhyuk does the same.

Eunhyuk say, “i want to go to the washroom for a while okay? Stay here and wait for me.” i smile and nod, “sure, faster” i say.

Eunhyuk smile and run towards the bathroom.

I sigh and look outside. It’s still snowy. I gasp when i suddenly remember the memories.

“take this you crybaby!”

And then i was kick onto the stomach, i groan in pain, clutching my stomach. I look at chul-moo who is smirking evily at me. i gasp when he takes out a steel baseball bat and hit my arm, HARD.

I shout in pain and say, “s-s-s-stop hurting me...”

He laugh and say, “i will not stop hurting you till the day i die.”

I cry and cry when he keep on hitting me. more worst, when he repeatedly kick my stomach. Eunhyuk saw the incident and kick chul-moo in the face. Chul-moo look at eunhyuk with eyes full with revenge before he flees.

Eunhyuk look at me and say, “DAMN! You’re bleeding badly!” he carries me to our house where appa and umma treat me.

When appa slowly open my shirt, the whole family including hyuk’s family was shock when they found a deep scar on my stomach.

i tried not to vomit when eunhyuk suddenly hug me.

“hae? Hae? Are you okay?”

I shook my head and covers my mouth.

Eunhyuk sigh and pat my back, “stop thinking about the past hae.. no wonder you’re getting this fever..” he say.

I can’t hold back anymore and vomit. Eunhyuk gasp and carry me to the washroom. He open the tap water and wash my mouth. eunhyuk then wash my face and say, “Hae, hae, calm down baby.”

I pant and pant. Eunhyuk help me sit down on the toilet floor and wince in pain when my stomach hurts. Eunhyuk’s face was full with revenge, especially in his eyes. He slowly open my shirt and he see the scar.

He touch the scar and i flinch when he touch.

“h-hyuk...”

“ssh... it;s okay. Just a little bleeeding...”

Eunhyuk help me up and we both walk back to our dorm.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In our room , eunhyuk slowly open my shirt and put some medicine onto my stomach. I let out a small shout and eunhyuk covers my mouth. “it’s gonna be okay hae.” He say and kiss my forehead.

After that, he  place me onto his bed and gives me medicine for me to eat. I eat the medicine and take a rest as he told me too.

Eunhyuk p.o.v

I lay next to my sick fishy and place a hand on his stomach. I admit i feel gross when i sae hae’s scar on his stomach but i can’t help being mad at chul-moo. I must tell the other hyung about this scar.

I look at hae and i put a blanket over his and mine body. I carass his chubby cheek. He’s beautiful. More beautiful than heechul and other girls. He’s beautiful and he’s mine.

I smile once again and i kiss his lips before we both went to sleep.

 

There you go guys! :D i woke up late today though! XXDXXD how was it? :D love you guys and stay healthy!