Book 3 : in the kitchen and memories...

High School....... Life..

 

Eunhyuk p.o.v

I was busy getting ready the ingredients until i hear a soft snore. I smile and look behind. Yes, donghae is sleeping. He have such a cute face when he was sleeping, he still have the cute face since last time.

Donghae p.o.v

“hae, hae, fishy, wake up..”
i groan and open my eyes and saw eunhyuk. He smile at me. “D-did i just sleep on the table?” eunhyuk smile and nod, “Yeah you just DiD it.” “s-sorry though..” “nah, it okay. Here’s your dinner. :D” he say. I look in front of me and see my fav dish! “thanks hyukkie!!”

He smile and say, “Come on, let’s start eating!!”

 

After dinner...

Phew, what a nice bath! I see eunhyuk was laying on his bed reading some comic book. I smile by myself and dress myself up. After that i was about to say something when eunhyuk’s handphone rings. “hyukkie, you got a message..” i say and  give the phone i take on the table and give it to him. He mutter, “thanks” i smile and nod. “Wanna see it together?”

“C-can i?” he nod and mention me to sit next to him. Instead of sitting next to him, i lay next to him and see the message together.

 

From : angel teuk
to : jewel eunhyuk

                Hey there! What are you guys doing? Have you talked to my lil bro? Hae hae? He’s such a cute boy don’t he? Teehee.. well, hyung have something to say for you both there. We all know that tomorrow is schooling right? Just now, hyung receive a message from your class teacher. He say that starting from tomorrow, it’s a holiday. One week holiday. Special holiday i guess. Hyung heard the teachers are going for vacation. Lucky teachers. Since you both are in the same class, your holidays starting from tomorrow. Hyung and the remaining members’ holidays’ is from Tuesday though. So tomorrow we still have to go to school, suplementary class. Lucky you! :D hyung will come back late tonight, so tell my hae hae no need to wait for me and the rest okay? Love you hyukjae! Say to hae i love him too!!

we both look at each other, confused. “How did hyung know that we are in the same class?”i ask him. he look at me and say, “Should we ask him? let’s disturb him though..” I smile and nod.

 

To : Angel teuk
from : jewel eunhyuk

                Annyeonghaseyo hyung! Eunhyuk and hae hae here! Hyung, we have some question to ask. How did hyung know that me and hae are in the same class? Sorry if we both disturb  you studying..

 

We both laugh and say, “Leeteuk hyung must be surprise though.” I nod and let my head rest on eunhyuk’s soft pillow. Eunhyuk, to my surprise, he rest his head on top of my. I mean this is what lovers do right? Eunhyuk then say, “We just met for a day and we are already this close? Don’t you think weird hae hae?”

I nod and say, “Yea, it’s weird though. But maybe we are supposed to meet earlier, maybe in childhood..” i hear him mumble softly, “We already meet each other during childhood though.” I look up at him and say, “What did you say, hyukkie?” “hehe,nothing! :D” Then, another message appear. We both look at the phone.

 

To : jewel eunhyuk
from : Angel Teuk

                Aww.. you guys are already so close? Hyung wish to see you both together!! Heechul agree to what hyung say though. Kekeke.... well, about the class huh? Heechul say it to hyung though. He say it’s confirmed that hae hae is in the same class as you! :DD hyukkie, there’s an empty seat next to you right? So why don’t you ask hae to sit besides you? I bet he’s happy!

 

We then look at each other. I see eunhyuk’s face is shining way too bright. He drop his phone softly on the bed and hug me while we both are laying down in the same bed. “AWWW!!! DONGHAE ! we are in the same class!! CAN”T YOU BELIEVE THAT!? SAME CLASS!!!!”

I was laughing and hug him back. We both are now rolling on the bed. We both are too happy. Then if it’s like that, i’m not going to be lonely this year!!! “I CAN’t BELIEVE IT TOO!!!!” i say and hug hyukkie. We both didn’t realize that we are at the end of the bed until i fall down on the floor.

After the both of us are on the hard floor now, i open  my eyes and saw hyukkie in top of me with worry eyes. “Are you okay?” i nod and say, “I’m fine don’t worry,.” Eunhyuk grab my hand and bring me up to the bed like a bridal style. I didn’t notice i was blushing. He saw it and pinch me cheeks, “You are SOO CUTE!” he say.

After we both finish message leeteuk hyung, we continue to talk and talk i don’t realize i let my head rest onto eunhyuk’s shoulder before i fall asleep.

Eunhyuk p.o.v

I was talking until i feel somebody head on my shoulder. I smile. I know it was hae’s though, i look at him and say, “You are very tired today don’t  you fishy?”

I look at him sleeping. He was cute though.. i carry him like a bridal style and put him on his bed. Cover him with the blanket and search something. Where is the nemo plushie i saw earlier? I look at my bed and saw there it was! I take it and put it near to hae’s face.

I smile by myself. He’s still as cute as last time. When we are still small kids. I lean down towards him, caress his face and planted a kiss on his forehead when he was still sleeping. I sit next to him and look at his peacefull face for a few minutes. We always do this when we are still small. I smile, stand up, leaning near to donghae and kiss his forehead again. “I love you donghae.”

I see donghae reaction, he smile a cute small smile and talk in his sleep, “I love you too, eunhyuk... good night... zzz”

I smile and prepare for bed.  

 

like it so far? kekeke cute!! thanks for the comment yea guys! i love u more!!! :DDDD sorry if it was short, i need to get ready for school!!