Book 20 : random part 1

High School....... Life..

 

Book 20 : random part 1

Writer: this chapter will maybe more on their memories! Okay? :D i will write at waht age they are so dont worry! :D

 

Age : 5 years old

“donghae and eunhyuk”

“hyukkie..what awe you dowing there?”(what are you doing there?) i ask. Eunhyuk gasp and look behind with a red face.  I was curious so i take a peek on the sand. I smile and sit next to him, landing me head onto his shoulders. He gasp at first and say, “you are not mad?”

Aish, i was jealous of his Pronunciation.

Mine of course, i talk as if i was still a baby but i can;t help with it though. I look at him and say, “no. I’m nowt”(no, i’m not) he laugh and kiss my forehead. “you know , your pronunciation was too cute for your age, hae ah”

I pout and say, “buwt, what can i dwo?” (but, what can i do?)

He smile and kiss me softly on the lips before we both went home where our parents wait for us, smilling.

 

Eunhyuk look at me and say , “hae, what’s wrong with you?” i smile at him and shook my head. He sigh and kiss my cheek before he say, “let me help you with the pancake, yeobo”

“kamsahamida, jagiya~” i say and kiss him on the cheek.

 

Age : 7 years old

“YAH! Stop hitting him!” the voice i knew, the voice who has taken care of me for long time. The gangster who named chul-moo look at eunhyuk who in return punch him hard at the face.

Chul-moo kicks eunhyuk before he run, with tears in his eyes. Eunhyuk at first groan in pain until he set his eyes on me. he gasp and rush to my side and grab my shoulders, saying, “Damn! Hae are you okay?”

I look at him and shook my head. “h-h-h-he... h-hit me...” i sob and sob. Eunhyuk worried and hug me, calming me down. “ssshhh.. stop crying... i will tell auntie about this,,” i nod and cries in his hug.

“OMMO! Baby! What happend to you!? Aigo... poor baby...” omma say to me and hug me, well, craddle me to be exact. Eunhyuk then told his mother and father about this. Appa look at me and sigh,”i would never know there’s a gangster at very young age in your school...”

Omma kept on calming me down and make me warm milk for me and eunhyuk.

After the bath ,me and eunhyuk are getting ready for sleep. It’s a good thing that tomorrow is.. umm.. Saturday right? Eunhyuk look at me and smile, “still hurt?” i look at him and nod. He smiles softly and put on his monkey pajamas before he sits next to me.

“tell me where it hurts?” eunhyuk say and hold my hand.

I tried not to sob, so i pointed at my face and at me bruised hand.

“aww.. my baby is hurt...” worried eunhyuk say and massage my face. He smiles and say, “and my  baby is a cute crybaby”

I let my tears fall and i hug eunhyuk, crying loudly. Eunhyuk’s parent went into the room and eunhyuk shook his head, smilling. After a few moments, the door is closed and eunhyuk hug me. eunhyuk calm me down and kiss my forehead.

He then pull me down on the bed and kiss my forehead before he sings me a lullaby with his soft voice. 

 

 

I know! Short one ne? Mianhe! D: i have no time but patience guys, tomorrow is Thursday and the next day is Friday. Am having no school on Friday so i can update more! :D love you! XXd stay healthy!