Book 1 : new Life

High School....... Life..

 

“donghae, you will stay with a group of boys in a dorm near the school okay?”
i sigh and nod, looks like nobody needs me here anymore, in the orphanage house.
“it’s okay, hae ah. There, you will have may friends. Don’t worry. One of them , uh, if i remember, leeteuk, he said that there ws still a room left for you to stay in.”
i look at the manager, i call here noona, sadly. She look at me and smile, “it’s okay. Just sutdy hard and come visits us sometimes okay?”

I nod. “w-wait,n-noona..”
“yeah? What is it hae hae?”
i pout when she call me that, “i was going there tomorrow morning, not now, but why you are talking as if i was going at this very moment?”
noona look at me and embarassed, laughing. “i’m sorry hae hae! Noona forgot about it! Ahaha!”
i finally smile. “you are always a forgetfull person, don’t you noona?”

 

 

Book 1 : New life...

I sigh and look outside the windows in my room. I saw the kids playing happily in the garden. I smile softly upon seeing them. But i kind of pity them ,losing their parents at such a young age..

“Aren’t you one of them?”
“of course i am”

Yes, my parents.. died in a car crash when i was as young as 8 years old. Since then i was brought here and was under noona’s care. But, the funny thing is, she’s a forgetfull person. She’s  a loving person too. That’s what i love about her though.

“hae hyung..”
i look at my door, and saw gyuri. I smile. “gyuri, what are you doing here dear?” i say and ask the little girl to hug me. She smile and say, “i saw hyung face outside there just now. Gyuri was wondering, is hyung okay?” i nod and pat her head. “hyung is okay, don’t worry, gyuri ah.”

The little snuggle closer and say, “Gyuri heard that hyung is going to live somewhere, is it true?” I smile sadly and nod, “yes, it’s true gyuri, i’m sorry..” i didn’t realized tears form on my eyes until gyuri wipe it with her little cute hand.

“Don’t cry hyung! It’s okay, promise gyuri that hyung will visit us again?”
i laugh and nod, wiping the tears away. “yeah, sure, gyuri!” i smile and pat her head lovingly. She smile and say, “Since hyung is smiling again, gyuri want to continue play outside, can?” “Of course you can.” I smile and kiss the little head before she hops happily to the garden.

Gyuri was sent here a few days ago after her parents leave her somewhere under the rain. Noona quickly take her here and take care of here. Soon after she take her in, she have made friends with other little kids here. Ah.. I really love kids. Teehee~

“You are teehee-ing like a girl, hae hae..”
“so? Just bear with it! Aish! You are kind of annoying”
“ ‘annoying’ was the best word to describe me”

I sigh. “Hae hae, will you come here for a while? There’s a letter for you!!!”
i pout when she call me that. I don’t know since when ‘hae hae’ was invented. I walk to the kitchen and sit on a chair right there. She saw me and sit. “the letter just arrive just now though.” She say and hand me the letter.

I take it with a nervous hand. Noona calm me down. I open the letter and read it by heart.

 

 

 

 

Dear lee donghae,

                Hello there donghae! I hope this letter reach you soon! :D i’m leeteuk. You might not heard of me but  did you remember the adoption? Sibling adoption i guess. Teehee. I have adopt you as my little brother. My uncle who was your father’s brother told me about you so i decide to adopt you as my little brother.

                How are things right there? Oh, yeah, i have recently get my results about the boarding school, or so it call. ^^ll i heard you are going to stay there too! I was staying here, the dorm, with other 11 members. You are coming here tomorrow right? :D I will pick you up yea? Just wait for me at your current place okay?

                I have seen the picture and found out that you are quite CUTE! I wanna pinch that chubby cheeks of yours. Don’t worry, i’m not a strict person. ^^ meet you tomorrow!!

                                                                                                                                                            Leeteuk

 

I smile by myself. I nearly forgot about the adoption. Thanks appa in heaven.. “what does the letter day?” “adoption and tomorrow’s activity.” “aww.... hehe i guess it was straight from leeteuk right?” i nod. “yes it was from him.”

Noona hug me and say, “I wish you good luck in study dear..” “thanks noona..”

 

The next day...

“Hae hae! Faster! Leeteuk is waiting for you outside there!!”
“For a minute, noona!!!”
i can hear all the kids laughter after that. I smile and walk out from my room, with bags. Noona look at me and smile, “It’s time for you to go, hae hae. See you soon!” I nod and look at the kids. The kids smile happily, they knew about it and was happy for it.

“Kids, you better take care of yourself yea? Help noona in the kitchen sometimes okay? Don’t ever be naughty and do something bad okay?” i say.
“Arasso, hyung!!!”

I smile and wave at them.

 

Outside...

“sorry for making you wait for such a long time hyu-“
“KYAA!!!! You are so damn cute!!”

Before i could finish my sentence, leeteuk glomp on me and pinch my cheek. “Hae hae, why are you so cute???” I look at him and hug him, making him a little surprise. I sob softly. he pat my back and say, “You okay, dear?” i nod. “i’m sorry, hyung..” i say and wipe my tears.

He smile softly and wipe the tears away. “It’s okay, you can visit them though..” i nod and let go of the hug. He smile and brings me into his car, heading towards the dorm and new school.

At the dorm...

“welcome to the dorm hae.”
i look at the dorm, “w-wow..never thought it was this big, h-hyung..”
“haha, i bet you will say that though! :DD”
then the both of us go in. There were only few people in there, sitting on the sofa impatiently as if waiting for someone. And that “someone” is me.

“omona! Is donghae really this cute!?”
a boy with a pumpkin beanie jump and hug me. I’m surprised. “Sungmin, don’t scare him like that, he’s still new here, remember..”
the boy named sungmin let go of me, and held his hand out, “annyeonghaseyo! Lee sungmin imnida!” i smile and shake his hand, “Lee Donghae imnida..”

After a few minutes of introduction, leeteuk pat my shoulders and say, “there’s only one more member left. You not yet see him. He’s busy now though.” I look at him and say, “who is he, hyung?”

 

“Lee HyukJae, or we call him Eunhyuk.

 

AH! BAD cliffhanger! sorry guys! i was tired today though.. TT^TT i need to take care of my health more! :D oh well this is  the 1st chapter of super junior in high school.. umm.. please please forgive me if it was boring! i'm doing the 2nd chapter now! i'll make sure the 2nd chapter is interesting for you dear readers! yeah, hyukjae is out in this chapter kekekekeek... by the way, i really really hope you enjoy this chapter as much as you enjoy the story.. okay? comment yea! sarangHAE!

fishy_kai