Infinite Dorm

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

  L and his friends went to the cafeteria. They just got back from tennis court. Sunggyu and Dongwoo went to the cashier to order foods and drinks for them while L, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Woohyun and Hoya were searching seats for them.


"L, why you don't stay with us at our dorm?", Sungyeol said.


"Umm my mum didn't allow me to stay there. She wants me to stay at our mansion.", L said while opened his   sunglasses.


"Here we go. Let's eat first!", Sunggyu and Dongwoo said happily.


They took their foods and drinks.


"Try to persuade your mother.", Sungjong gave idea to L.


"Umm I will.", L said.


L rubbed his lips with the tissue after ate.


"I want to go to the rooftop. See you guys later.", L said with arrogant voice.


After 20 minutes, Woohyun also went to the rooftop.


 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

No one's POV


   As L opened the rooftop enter door, his head was hit the teddy bear that was thrown by Luna.

 

"Ouch!", L groaned in pain.

 

Luna was dumbfounded. "I'm sorry!", Luna apologized.

 

"It's hurt, you know! Can't you see that I just enter the door just now huh? Are you blind? Why are you here?! Why you bla bla bla bla....", L keep saying angrily.

 

Suddenly, Luna cried.

 

"Yah, what's wrong with you? I just said what I feel", L felt guilty.

 

"Please leave me alone!", Luna said while sobbed.

 

"Are you okay?", L asked with puzzled feeling.

 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!", Luna said firmly.

 

L sighed. Woohyun came in as he went out from the rooftop.

 

"Hey, where do you want to go?" Woohyun hold L's shoulder.

 

L push away Woohyun's hand and leave from his current spot without saying anything. Woohyun shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Arrogant guy.", Woohyun said while smirked.

 

Suddenly, he saw someone crying. He quickly came towards that girl.

 

"Hey, what's wrong with you?", Woohyun said worriedly.

 

Luna looked on Woohyun face. She embrace Woohyun. Woohyun felt suprised.

 

"Did L do anything at you just now?", Woohyun asked about L baecause L is the only one who was came out from school rooftop just now.

 

"Don't leave me. I don't have anyone else. Please don't leave me." her caresses became stronger.

 

"Uhh okay okay.", Woohyun said. 

 

He didn't know what to do with this girl. He lets Luna embrace him until she felt relieved. After Luna felt relieved, she loosened the embrace. She felt shy.

 

"Don't look at me. I felt shy.", Luna said while closed her face using her palms.

 

Woohyun laughed. 

 

"It's okay, don't be shy.", Woohyun said as he tried to pulled Luna's palm from covered her face.

 

Woohyun smiled to Luna.

 

'Wow, this guy is very handsome and kind.', Luna praised Woohyun in her heart.

 

Luna started to fall in love with him. Luna felt like she was with a prince in the garden. Luna pucker up her lips without realising to kiss the prince who was standing in front of her right now.

 

Woohyun took a back step when he saw Luna wanted to kiss him. 

 

"Hello, are you okay?", Luna back to normal life as Woohyun waving his hand in front of Luna's face.

 

"Huh y-yes.", said Luna ashamely.

 

Woohyun bursted out in laughter. Luna became more embarrassed.

 

"You're very funny. You're Luna, right?",Woohyun said after he laughed. 

 

"Yes I am. How do you know my name?, Luna asked weirdly.

 

"I'm your classmate~", Woohyun sing-songed.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't even notice you yesterday." Luna grinned.

 

"Nevermind. So, what's going on you just now? Why did you crying? You can share with me if you don't mind.", Woohyun asked.

 

Luna didn't want to tell Woohyun that L had made she cry. So, she just told Woohyun about her mother and her ex-house.

 

"My mother had passed away yesterday. She was beaten because we didn't pay house rent for...", Luna stopped her words. She felt ashamed to continue her story.

 

 

"For?", Woohyun asked.

 

"Umm, nevermind. I felt ashamed.", Luna said. She bowed her head and looked at the ground

 

"Hey, just continue okay.", Woohyun said as he lifted Luna's chin.

 

Luna's cheeks were flushed red.

 

"We didn't pay house rent about 3 years." Woohyun nodded means he was understood. Woohyun felt sympathy for her.

 

"Then, why you sleep here?", Woohyun asked Luna as he saw her luggage besides the bench that they used to sit.

 

"They expel me. They said if I don't get out from house, I will be killed. I don't know where I want to leave because I don't have anyone else." Luna wanted to cry but she tried to not cry.

 

Woohyun cited his fingers. He had a brilliant idea.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter