A Lesson

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna's POV

 

When the bell rang, all the students of Seoul High School immediately kept all their books and stationery into their school bags. Some of them went directly home, some of them went to the library and the rest went to the club that they joined.

 

I waved at Sara "Bye Sara, see you on tomorrow!" I headed to the toilet after accompanied Sara to the Music Club, the club that Sara joined.

 

I washed my hands and fixed my hairs. Suddenly, someone pushed my shoulder tightly from the right and caused me falling to the floor. My eyes widened in shock and frightened. I winced. 'Oh-uh, ice princess Jessica is here.'

 

I panicked. I warily glanced at Jessica. Her eyes were dangerously narrowed at me. I tried to stood up, but she pushed me back to the floor.

 

"Ouch, what's wrong with you?!" I gathered all my guts and shouted to her. I quickly stood up and wanted to go out of the toilet, but Jessica blocked me.

 

"I told you not to approach L!" Jessica growled. She looked straight into my eyes. In an abrupt action, Jessica pulled my hair.

 

I tried to let off my hair from being pulled by Jessica, but failed. "I don't even want to. Let off my hair. Now." I told strictly. Unfortunately, my words didn't stopped her from pulling my hair. I composed my fury face.

 

"NOW!" I grimaced. Jessica's patience has reached over its limit. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter