L's Past

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

It was a rainy day. In the class, Luna kept asking English questions to L, who was listening song.

 

"L, do you know what is the meaning of this idiom?" "Can you teach me how to write an essay using this idiom, L" Those questions from Luna made L furious. L gripped his fist. That girl was so annoying!

 

"L, is this correct--" 

 

L stomping his fist on the table. He immediately stood up and said angrily, "Geez, can you stop from asking too many questions to me?" L pushed Luna's head a bit using his index finger. " If you are too stupid, it is useless if you still want to study! If you want to ask question, just ask other people. STOP BOTHERING ME!" 

 

Luna dumbfounded. Her eyes widened in shock. "The problem is, teacher told me to ask you everytime I don't know how to answer. Don't you think you're clever, you can call me stupid. You don't have right to push my head! If I am a burden to you, just say directly. You don't have to be angry 24 hours."

 

Luna pointed her index finger towards L. "If you don't like me, I won't live again at Infinte dorm. I won't stay at the same room with you anymore!" Luna's tears fell down. Luna quickly took her schoolbag and went off from the class.

 

'You are mean, L. I hate you!' Luna sniffed in her way to the rooftop.

 

While L and other Infinite members were speechless in the classroom. Students in the class started gossiping about Luna and Infinite members. 

 

Woohyun grasping L's collar shirt. "It was all your fault, L! If you didn't angry at Luna, she won't getting hurt like this! Why did you treat her in a bad way? You are bad, L!" Woohyun pushed L and he ran to the rooftop to look after Luna.

 

"Please calm down!" Sunggyu tried to calm the situation.

 

L smirked. He scratched his un-itchy head. He snarled. He slammed the class door as he went out of the classroom. The other students could only see what had happened just now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter