Truth or Dare

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

After they had a dinner, Sungjong helped Luna washing dishes. Meanwhile, other Infinite members were still sitting on the dining chairs. L was listening songs, Hoya and Woohyun were chatting to each other, Sunggyu was on the phone, Sungyeol was playing game at his phone, and Dongwoo was pondering in bored feeling.

 

After washing, Luna and Sungjong walked off to the dining tabke back. They tooktheir seat.

 

"I'm so bored~" Dongwoo whined. He knocked off his mineral bottle. Luna and the other Infinite members nodded their head, agreed with Dongwoo's words.

 

"So, what should we do right now?" Sungyeol asked. He leaned forward. They thought what should they do. In few minutes, Dongwoo got an idea. "Do you want to play truth or dare?" Dongwoo showed his mineral bottle to them, as a sign thathe had a thing to spin off.

 

"No choice." Sunggyu shrugged. Then, he continued, "let's play." Other Infinite members raised their thumb up.

 

"So, let's start!" Dongwoo inaugurated by spinning the bottle. Soon, the bottle has stopped towards Sungjong. Sungjong whined, "awww, why do I always be the victim everytime I play this game." Luna and other Infinite members laughed.

 

"Bad luck." Sungyeol stucked out his tongue towards Sungjong. Hoya elbowed Sungyeol as a stop-teasing sign but he laughed too.

 

"truth or dare?" Dongwoo questioned. He raised an eyebrow. Sungjong replied, "truth."

 

"I have a question." Sungyeol raised his hand. Sungjong rolled his eyes in annoyance. "What?" "Please describe one of us.", Sungyeol grinned.

 

Sungjong tapped his chin. 'Who should I describe?' Then, his eyes stared at Sunggyu. "I want to describe Sunggyu."

 

"You-" Sungjong held out his hand and showed his index finger towards Sunggyu.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter