Bestfriend's Love Story

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

Luna and Sara was at the rooftop. Luna was taking pictures, while Sara was texting someone. Luna turned her head to look Sara, and she took a picture of Sara. Sara was smiling like a crazy girl.

 

Luna raised an eyebrow. "It is Hoya, right?" She questioned. She took a sip of white coffee and the put the cup on the table back.

 

Sara nodded, then she grinned. "How did you know?" Sara pressed 'send' button to send message to Hoya.

 

"There's no other guy who can make you smile like a crazy girl except Hoya. Why don't you just confess to him? Maybe- he like you too? Who knows?" Luna asked. Indeed, Hoya likes Sara too. That's why she told Sara to confess to him.

 

Sara heaved a sigh. "But- I don't have enough confident to confess. Yes, you can say anything what you want. You can't say I'm coward-"

 

"Hey, no. You are not a coward. Maybe you just don't get ready yet. It's okay, if you have enough guts, just confess to Hoya before it's too late." Luna smiled to Sara.

 

Sara nodded and smiled back. She Luna's hand, "Thank you for always giving me advice." "No problem. That's what bestfriend is supposed to do, right?"Sara and Luna hugged each other.

 

 

-----

 

Sara's POV

 

It was a rainy day. For the second time, Hoya accompanied me at the bus stop while waiting for the rain to stop. I warily took a glance at Sara. Then, I heaved a sigh.

 

Why did he always accompany me? Didn't he bored being with me? Didn't he feel sleepy everytime he accompanied me? I played with my fingers in restless.

 

"Hey." Hoya greeted me. Then, he continued, "is it okay for you if I acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter