Happy Summer Vacation

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: i've shorten the plots, so this chapter is going to be the last chapter weee ^^

 

L's POV

 

"summer holidays!" Sungjong who sat besides me, screamed.

 

I closed my ears to get rid of being deaf in the future. "Yah!"

 

Aish!

 

I looked at Luna quietly when she washed the dishes with Hoya. All of us were already ate and now we were waiting for Luna and Hoya washed the dishes. I my somach.

 

I am so full. Phewww~

 

After Luna and Hoya finished washing the dishes, they sat back. Luna sat in front of me, while Hoya sat besides Dongwoo.

 

"Shall we camping at the beach tomorrow?" Sunggyu suggested.

 

I rubbed the back of my neck as all of them exclaimed in excitement. Aigoo, this kids, you better shut your mouth or my ears will be deaf.

 

"sure, but can I bring Sara?" Hoya grinned. He became happy as Sunggyu nodded.

 

All of sudden, I felt a leg pushed my leg roughly. Ouch..whose leg is that? I looked at the person sharply.

 

Luna? Psh.

 

But then, she quickly looked away as I caught that she is the one who pushed my leg. Seriously? She teased a wrong person.

 

No no no, I won't hurt my lovely girl back. Instead, I will....

 

I her leg by using my leg. I raised an eyebrow a few times as she widened her eyes in shock. Haha that's for you when you teased me, girl.

 

"Yah!" she bawled as she stood up, but then she stopped from talking when all ofus looked at her weirdly.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked her innocently, pretended that i didn't know anything.

 

She shook her head slowly but she gave a sharp look towards me. I nodded understandingly and she sat back. Deep inside my heart, I was laughing my off.

 

"Alright guys, let's packing our things for tomorrow." Sungyeol said joyfully. Then, all of us walked inside to our rooms.

 

As Luna and I went into our room, I smirked at her.

 

"did you just smirk at me?" Luna snorted.

 

I nodded arrogantly. "Did you enjoy being by my leg?" and I smirked again.

 

She didn't give any answer but she glared at me and folded her arms across her chest.

 

"YOU. TEASED. THE. WRONG. PERSON." I said as I took out my bag to pack my things.

 

****

~fast forward~

 

Woohyun's POV

After 4 hours long ride, we finally arrived at the beach. We took off our things from the van and brought to the beach.

 

"Hello beach!" I shouted happily.

 

I couldn't describe my happiness. I have waited for the vacation after a long and hectic school days.

 

I closed the door back as I take out my things. All of them abandoned me alone at the van and went to the beach. How dare you guys!

 

I carried my backpack and went to the beach. But, I stopped as I heard someone was crying behind the tree. Who on the earth is that? I frowned. I walked to that sound and...

 

I saw a very beautiful girl was crying. She is such an angel. WOW!

 

She looked at me suprisingly as I approached her. She quickly wiped her teary eyes.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" I frowned. I sat beside her and looking at her.

 

She nodded, but she looked down. No, girl. You weren't okay and you looked totally sad.

 

"Sorry if I bother you, but why did you cry? Did your cat die?" I blurted out.

 

She chuckled and shook her head. "I...broke up with someone." She smiled faintly.

 

OOPS. I made her cry back.

 

"Hey, don't cry okay? That's a lot of guys are still waiting for you. Whoever you are, please be happy. Who is that mean guy? Let me punch him till he die." I joked, but seriously I wanted to puch that guy for leaving this beautiful girl with a kind heart.

 

She laughed. "Nevermind. I don't want you to be punched by him too."

 

I smiled as she laughed. Finally, she smiled. Her angelic smile was such the most beautiful thing ever.

 

"You are way prettief if you smile like this." I praised while winking to her.

 

She chuckled. "You are a healer."

 

I furrowed my eyebrows. What did she mean by sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter