Luna's Diary

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

"Where is Luna? I didn't see her since morning!" Sungjong asked the other Infinite members.

 

L blinked. 'Wasn't she in her room?' L wanted to ask that but since this was his fault, he kept silent. If he asked, this problem might getting more serious. But, this is really serious matter!

 

"Wasn't she in her room?" Sunggyu asked. L felt relieved. 'Thanks god. He asked that question.'

 

Sungjong shook his head. "No, she wasn't in her room. I entered her room to call her for eating just now, but she wasn't there!" Sungjong replied, panicked.

 

Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Hoya immediately stop eating and started looking after Luna. They were searching for Luna all over the dorm. While Sunggyu kept dialling Luna's number.

 

"Oh ! Luna's phone battery seems ran out." Sunggyu put his phone back into his pocket.

 

Abruptly, Woohyun stompung the chopsticks that he had been using for eating on the table and he directly grasping my collar shirt. "If you didn't angry at her, she wouldn't being hurt! She wouldn't run away, you know! It was all your fault!" He punched L's right cheek.

 

But all L did was remain silent. Actually, he didn't know what to do. He didn't expected that Luna ran away. "Say something!" Woohyun punced L again.

 

"Stop fighting!" Sunggyu, as usual calmed the situation. Woohyun snorted. He lett of L's collar shirt and went to look after Luna. L went to Luna and his room to calm himself.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

L's POV

 

I felt worried towards Luna. I kept blaming myself. If I didn't being mean towards her, she wouldn't run away. I walked back and forth while thinking ways to find and persuade Luna. 

 

All of sudden, I saw Luna's camera on her desk. So, I took the camera. But suddenly my eyes were attracted on something. I saw her diary! Withoust hesitant, I took her diary and read it in rush.

 

       Page 1:- Annyeonghaseyo! Finally, I have time to start writing in my diary. Weeehoooo! ^^ I hope this year will be a great year. Aja Aja Fighting! :D

 

I smirked. I continued reading.

 

      Page 3:- Yesterday, I had a wonderful dream. In my dream, I met a handsome guy who sat on the bench. He was playing violin, on that time. Suddenly, he went towards me as he saw me standing not too far from him. He whispered at me, "You are my destiny." OMO! How h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter