Lee Chaerin

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's POV

 

From afar, I could see Chaerin sat while looking at the lake. She folded her arms across her chest. I sighed when I was mesmerized by her beauty. She was still beautiful to me. I couldn't ignore nor deny.

 

Her wavy black hair fell down naturally as she wore a loose white button-up shirt and tight black leather, she looked more matured. Meanwhile, I wore casual v-neck clothes in black colour and jeans. This clothes suit me well with my pushed back hair.

 

As I approached Chaerin, I cleared my throat and looked away. "Why do you want to meet me?" I said strictly, without showing smile to her. Yes, I still have a bit feeling towards her. She was my first love. How could I forget her easily, right?

 

Chaerin stood up and facing me. She created an angelic smile. Dang it. I hated her smile that could make me melt. She didn't response, but looking at my eyes deeply instead.

 

"I'm sorry, okay. I know you will never forgive me for leaving you." She looked down as she apologized. Truthfully, I already forgave her but I still couldn't forget what she did to me. HISH.

 

"I want to meet you tonight because tonight is my last day staying in Korea. I will go back to America on tomorrow. I plan to meet you before I go back." she explained when I didn't say anything.

 

I smirked arrogantly. "Are you planning to meet me or say goodbye to me? Ah, I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter