Changing Secrets

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

Luna headed to the balcony. She released out a heavy sigh. With a vacant expression, she looked ahead. Her thought was on Woohyun's words.

 

"I love your smile."

 

 'Maybe he was joke.' Luna tried to calm herself, but she couldn't. The more she thought about it, the more she became worse. Half of her heart felt admiration, and the other half she felt horror. She didn't know whether she should be happy or vice versa. 

 

Her heart was still doing that flip-floppy thing. "Woah, my heart feels like it will jump out of my chest any moment!" Her eyes widened when she could feel her heart beat faster.

 

"Hey." Someone from the back greeted Luna. She turned behind to look at that person. "Hey." Apparently, it was Hoya. Luna gave a slight smile.

 

Hoya stood up besides Luna. He frowned as he saw Luna seemed in trouble. "What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" Hoya questioned. 

 

Luna meekly nodded instead of answering Hoya's question. "Sometimes, it is better to express than keep quiet." Hoya advised.

 

'Yeap, Hoya's advice was exactly true. But that doesn't mean I should tell anybody about Woohyun's words, right?' Suddenly, Luna had a brilliant idea. 'This is the perfect time to ask Hoya about something.'

 

"Hey, sometimes it's better to express than keep quiet." Luna raised her eyebrows few times while smiling meaningfully.

 

Hoya furrowed his eyebrows, "why did you imitate me?"

 

Luna elbowed him. "Don't act like you don't know." Luna chuckled.

 

"Wait, what are you talking about? I don't understand." Hoya gave her a puzzle look.

 

"....well, how about you share with me about Sara?" Luna cupped and giggling. 

 

Hoya's eyes widened. 'What?! Why..when..how did she know about my feeing towards Sara?' Hoya panicked but he tried to act well to make sure Luna didn't know that he panicked. Hoya cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter