That Was Hurt

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna's POV

 

I finished my Mathematics school work, in rush. I was so tired because of the contest until I forgot to do it yesterday. Man, how forgetful I am! I turned my head to L as if I took a quick glance at him. I rolled my eyes as I saw L was listening songs as usual. 'Is he and his MP3 always stick together?' I wondered people must thought like that.

 

All of sudden, I saw Jessica passed by me, but she stopped in front of me. She narrowed her eyes and looked at me. I sighed lightly. 'What does she want this time?'

 

"Hello, miss Park Luna! Is it fun to win the contest as a second winner?" Jessica mocked. She highlighted the 'second winner' words. Most of students were bursting into laughter, hardly.

 

"You will never be prettier and ier than me. See, I won as the first winner." Jessica smirked.

 

Oh, that was hurt. Wasn't she just insulting me? Damn! I pretended to smile.

 

"At least, I won although I didn't get the first place. Oh hey, aren't all the winners look beautiful? We all are the same." Luna told.

 

Jessica gave a sharp look. " How dare you--- We are not the same." She stormed off.

 

"Anyway, I realized that I am not beautiful and I'm not showing off that I win. Not like that person." Luna smirked.

 

Jessica scowled. "Did you mean that I am the one who is showing off? Huh?!" 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter