Happy Birthday!

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I wanna say hello to my new readers and I hope you will enjoy reading my fanfic, and to all my readers, I LOVE YOU ^^ I have a present for you guys. This is gonna be a long chapter wee~

 

Luna's POV

 

I cried as I looked at my mother's picture. I missed her hug. I missed her smile. I missed her very much.

 

Today is my birthday. Usually, my mother is the first person who wish me. I still remembered that my mother baked cake for me everytime my birthday. I missed eating her cake.

 

Since my mother was died, no one would celebrate my birthday. No one.

 

Abruptly, I felt a hand tapped on my shoulder. I quickly wiped my tears before I turned back to look at the person. Oh no, I didn't want people to see that I was crying.

 

"Woohyun." I called his name while faking a smile. I have no mood to smile right now, definitely.

 

Woohyun panicked when he saw my eyes grew sad. He sat besides me and faced me. "What's wrong?"

 

Shall I tell him why did I cry? Absolutely, no. He couldn't heal my heart eventhough I told him.

 

I shook my head. "Nothing." I smiled to make sure that he believed me. And he believed me as his lips formed a calm smile. Good actress, Luna.

 

"please close your eyes." He said gently. I closed my eyes, as he said. Deep inside my heart, I wondered why he asked me to close my eyes.

 

he want to kiss me. Ewww. I'm begging you please go away, negative thought.

 

"Alright, now open your eyes." Woohyun told in a few minutes. As I opened my eyes, I saw a bouquet of red roses was held by Woohyun.

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He uttered and handed the roses to me. I smelled the roses happily. The smell is very fragrant.

 

"Thank you very much, Woohyun. You arw the first person who wish me. I never expect that you know my birthday." I stated sincerely. I was touched by every actions of him towards me. Woohyun is very kind. I owed him and I didn't know how to pay for his kindness.

 

"Then, fulfill my wish." Woohyun's words made my thought about him disappeared and paid attention to him.

 

Zap of electricity hit me when Woohyun held my hands and kiss one of my hands after he put the roses on the bench. I automatically looked at him in shock. My mind was playing Electeic Shock song. I was totally speechless.

 

Woohyun is full of suprise. I couldn't expect anything from him. He was mystery. Mystery~

 

"W-what are you doing?" I tried to release my hand from him, but his energy was stronger than me.

 

"I love you, Park Luna." Woohyun said while smiling warmly. I blinked in disbelief. I was dumbfounded.

 

For the first time of my life, I, Park Luna, got a first confession for someone and that someone is Nam Woohyun. One of the guys who was loved and admired by many girls.

 

A prince charming, in every girl's dictionary of life. Including me.

 

I was still in shock. His words...

 

I love you, Park Luna.

 

He confessed to me and for the first time he called my full name. Sweet talker, he is.

 

Wait, is he kidding? Yes, he is kidding, right?

 

I bursted into laughter awkwardly, but he didn't laugh too. From his response, I knew that he was being serious. Okay man, please be serious too.

 

"I'm serious, but don't worry. You don't have to answer me now. When you're ready, you can give your answer. I'll be waiting for you." Woohyun winked to me. He dragged me to sit on the bench with him.

 

No words, no jokes, no laugh. We just sat quietly and awkwardly. We only heard crickets' sound.

 

BLEH, kidding. There's no cricket in our school, though.

 

****

 

L's POV

 

I was smiling unusually while heading to the rooftop. Psh, this is all because of the birthday girl today. I looked at the box of necklace that I bought for Luna yesterday.

 

Pshhh. Why did I even buy a present for you?

 

As I reached the rooftop, I twisted the doorknob. All I could see at the rooftop is Woohyun and Luna.

 

Darn. Why did I always saw them together?

 

And what was annoyed me is Woohyun held Luna's hand. I even saw that he kissed her hands. Without realized, that's annoyed me so much. I smiled arrogantly.

 

They seemed serious, and I seriously curious about them. I wanted ro know what were they talking about.

 

I walked ahead slowly to look for the hidden place, which was the nearest wall. They didn't know my appearance because my hidden place was a bit further than their current spot. I hid behind the wall. I leaned my ear against the wall and list

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter