Amazing Voice

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

Luna headed to the rooftop school from the cafe. She was drinking a can of Chrysanthemum and on her left hand, she held a pack of potato buns. As usual, she went to the rooftop alone. Without anyone. But, this is what she loved the most. She loved eating alone at rooftop.

 

As Luna passed by the music room, Luna heard someone sang while plucking guitar. She abruptly stopped in front of the door. 'Who is singing? His voice....makes me melt!'

 

She twisted the doorknob carefully to make sure that guy didn't know she listened to his song. Luna eyes widened when she saw L was the person who sang. 'What?! Why did I have to melt at his voice. Ughh' Luna rolled her eyes, but she continued peeping L.

 

"I love you neoreul saranghae...chama hajimothan mal...ddeollineun gaseumi nae mami...neul sumgyeowatdeon geureonmal....." While L singing, Luna kept looking at him with gaping mouth. His voice was so amazing!

 

Luna clapped her hands as L finished singing the song. 'Wow, your voice is amazing!" Luna praised in excitement.

 

L flickered in shock. 'When did she get into here?' She narrowed his eyes, "Yah, are you stalking me?" He accused.

 

Rapidly, Luna shook her head. "Ugh, I don't have time to stalk you. But seriously, your voice is just amazing!"

 

L smirked. "Shall I trust you? Shall I accept your compliment?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter