Birthday Present

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

"Yah, tomorrow is Luna's birthday, right?" Sungyeol asked to his friends after he washed dishes. Tonight is his duty to wash all the dishes that his friends and he ate. They discussed about Luna's birthday as Luna went into her room.

 

"Yes! Shall we make suprise party for her?" Sungjong questioned in excitement.He his stomach. He was too full because he is the one who ate very much.

 

L blinked. "Tomorrow is Luna's birthday?" He took a quick glance at Sungjong, then looked back at his phone. He opened his calender and just found out Luna's birthday. 'How come my phone doesn't give any notification about her birthday?' L scratched his head.

 

Woohyun made a shocked laugh and smirked. "You know what, guys? L don't even care about Luna's birthday. He hate Luna, right?" Woohyun asked sarcastically. He narrowed his eyes as he looked at L.

 

L looked up at Woohyun. He grasped his fist. "Why do you care so much about me? Mind your own business." L told grudgingly. Psh. You , Woohyun.

 

"Ah, really? I must be worry about you, little kid. OMO!" Woohyun made an annoying face as he mocked L.

 

"GUYS, STOP QUARRELING!" Sunggyu stormed off. He glared at Woohyun and L sharply. He folded his arms across his chest and leaned his back against the chair. He was angry at Woohyun and L because they always quarrel when they met each other recently. When Sunggyu asked them what had happened, they smirked instead of telling the reason why did they quarrel.

 

L stood up from sitting. "Yah, where are you going?" Sunggyu asked strictly as he saw L headed to the door. Without saying anything, L went out and slamped the door. "It's hot inside the dorm!" L said to himself. He snorted.

 

****

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter