A Letter

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna's POV

 

I sighed in relief and I stretched my body. "Finally, I can go back!" I said to myself.  I was very tired because I had to take pictures of three female models and two male models, and this photoshoots took 4 hours to finish it. Nevertheless, I was happy as long as they liked and satisfied the way I took their pictures.

 

I went out of the school and headed to Infinite dorm, as usual. I whistled Before The Dawn song while walking happily. I took out my camera and took a look at the pictures that I took. Yes, I was very happy because I was praised by Mr. Shin and the models. The models were Sulli, Yuri, Sooyoung, Kai and Chunji. They were very beautiful and handsome.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I clicked the right button to look the next picture, L's picture that I took quietly was appeared. I smiled while looking at his flawless face. He had a handsome face. No wonder girls like him very much. Not just girls, but boys like him too. Suddenly, I remembered my conversation with Hoya. I asked Hoya why L always being angry lately and Hoya said his ex-girlfriend was back and met him. Dang it. Now I knew why L was drunk before this.

 

I smiled and tucked the camera inside my school bag back. On my way to Infinitedorm, I could see a girl who was standing in front of the gate. Who was that girl? I furrowed my eyebrows and thought before I approached her.

 

As I came closer to her, my eyes widened and I gawked. She was perfect! She looked flawless and y. Yes, I was mesmerized by her beauty. I couldn't believe that I was standing in front of an angel.

 

 

I bowed to her and she bowed back. "May I help you?" I asked her politely and showed her an angelic smile.

 

"May I know who are you?" She replied with a question. Ah, yes. I forgot to introduce myself to her. "I surrogate Infinite dorm. So, I live here for a while."

 

She blinked in suprise. "Really? I thought they don't want any girl stays in their dorm." she muttered, but I could hear clearly. From what she said, she seemed know Infinite very well. Who's she actually?

 

"-and you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter