Shock

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's POV

 

I laid on the bed playing rubik's cube. Damn! it was so hard to solve the game. I tried it so many times but I couldn't get the answer. I thought I was so smart until I could do anything. I heaved a sigh.

 

All of sudden, my phone was ringing. I took my phone and looked onto the screen. Mum? What did she want?

 

"Hello?" "Hello, my dear. I have something to tell you-"

 

"Mum, if you ask me to go home, I still don't want to." I sighed few times. I kept the rubik's cube inside my drawer which was located beside my bed. After that, I walked out to the balcony.

 

"No, L. You have to come to our house right now because someone is waiting for you here." "Who?" "You will know soon. Just come here okay. She'll be waiting for you." "Wait-" Before I finished my words, my mum off the call.

 

'She?' I thought. Who is that girl? Why did she want to meet me? To solve all of my questions, I had to go there right now. 

 

In rush, I went to my family's house. As I arrived, I was dumbfounded. My eyes widened in suprise. My feelings just couldn't be describing. I felt angry, at the same time I felt relieved.

 

"Dear, come here. You do still remember Chaerin, right?" Mum, who was standing besides Chaerin, questioned. Chaerin smiled. "Hey." She greeted. She came towards me and held my hand.

 

"What do you want?!" In angry, I pushed her hand roughly.

 

She was shocked. "I-I am sorry." She apologized to me. I smirked, "Sorry? You made me hurt and all you can do is say sorry? Useless. Why do you come here? Do you want to make me hurt again-" I asked her too many questions.

 

My mum quickly ran over me and tried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter