Requited

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun's POV

 

I walked as fast as possible. Adrenaline occurs, when I ran quickly towards L. I have to talk with L. I have to settle all 'problems' with L.

 

I didn't want to fight with him anymore.

 

"L, wait for me." I screamed his name when he was about to enter the music room.

 

L turned back to look at me and his eyebrows were frowning. I approached him and dragged him to the music room.

 

THIS. IS. THE. END.

 

"what do you want? Wanna fight with me, huh?" He asked me while wore a smirk.He flipped his hair backward.

 

Psh. Shut up you, L. Just listen to me.

 

"I want to settle about Luna with you. NOW." I bolded Luna's word. I rested my hand against the wall.

 

"what?" He asked in expressionless.

 

"I don't want to fight with you and let's go back to normal." I said sincerely. To be honest, I didn't like fighting with him.

 

It is just broke our friendship. I already assumed him as my younger brother, though.

 

He nodded while pressing his nose bridge. "Alright."

 

Without any chance, I punched L's cheek and it caused L fell onto the floor.

 

"This is for you to hurt Luna. You know man, Luna likes you A LOT. She rejected me because of you. So, please treat her nicely." I advised him.

 

That's the best for him to make him realize about his action towards Luna. This was my lesson for him.

 

L didn't response, but groaning in pain instead.

 

Then, I held out my hand. "And, hold my hand back. Let's go back to normal okay? Let's be friend again."

 

L looked at me curiously at first, then he warily held my hand and stood up. Suddenly, he chuckled.

 

"Thank you for this, buddy." He said while pointing to the bruise.

 

I nodded while laughing. And we became friends again. Yeehaaa!

 

Problem solved.

 

"Think and decide properly about Luna." I patted his sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter