Thank You

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna's POV

 

Kringgggg!

 

Finally, the bell was ringing and I could find L. I had to say thank you to him. I was still happy until now. He made my day. Ehem.

 

I didn't know why L didn't enter class today. I wanted to say thank you to him at the dorm in this morning, but he seemed in rush. So, I had to hold my utter towards him.

 

To be honest, I was bored that he didn't enter class. Bored until it reached its limit.

 

"I have to look after someone. You go first with Hoya." I said to Sara. Actually, I should study group with Sara and Hoya, but sorry not sorry, L is more important now.

 

Bad. I was being unusual Park Luna.

 

I went out of the class as Sara and Hoya nodded. I turned my head to left and then right to find L in other classes. I asked other students too, but they also didn't know where did L go.

 

Aish. Don't be a burdensome, you my lovely jerk, Kim Myungsoo. Aww. Why was I being emo lately? Was I? This is all because of L.

 

Only two more places that I still didn't check. Rooftop and music room. I headed upstairs to rooftop. Soon, I found no one at the rooftop as I twisted the doorknob.

 

And now I knew that he was in the one and only place. Music room. So, I quickly went to the music room.

 

Yep. He was in there just like I expected. Gotcha!

 

I stalked L from outside through the transparent glass, which was at the middle of the door. He was playing guitar while singing. His voice can be heard from outside the music room.

 

I was glad that I brought my camera along with me. So, I could take some candid pictures of him. In a few click, I've got his pictures. Happy Luna was being happy. Aww yes!

 

I entered the music room after he done playing guitar. "Finally, I found you. You are good in playing guitar." I said while applausing.

 

L automatically moved backward in shock. "Y-you scared me. Yah! Why don't you knock the door before you enter this music room?" L hissed and he gave me a sharp look.

 

I chuckled, didn't afraid with his outrage. "This is not you room. So, I can enter whenever I want to." I stated sarcastically.

 

Take that, L.

 

"Alright, i'm joking!" I rolled my eyes as his eyes become sharper when he looked at me. I hated it when he was easily being sensitive, and I hated that I love him. Psh.

 

"What do you want?" He questioned. He folded his arms across his chest as he put the guitar on its own place back.

 

I showed him the necklace that I wore. "Here. I just want to say thank you to you for this necklace. It is very beautiful." I uttered nicely. I sat in front of him.

 

He nodded when he cleared his throat simultaneously. He look aside to avoid from looking at me.  How dare you...

 

"why didn't you come to the playground yesterday? And why didn't you enter class just now?" I shooted him with a few questions. It is just I was curious about him.

 

He smirked. "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS." He bolded his words and went out of the room.

 

Aish. How dare he leave me alone. I grimaced, and then I went out of the room five minutes later.

 

****

 

L's POV

 

I was too lazy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter