Mix Feelings

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong's POV

 

At the backstage, I tried to calm Luna. She was so nervous until she walked back and forth. This made me feel dizzy!

 

"Hey, keep calm. I know you can do this. Don't be too nervous. Please have faith." I said.

 

"B-but I never did this before. This is my first time. I can get rid of being too nervous. Do I look okay?" She looked herself in the mirror. She took a deep breathe.

 

I held her shoulders and turned her towards me. "What should you know today is you look so beautiful and amazing. Trust me! People will melt when they look you." I put a little joke, but that didn't make Luna feel better.

 

"Are you sure?" Luna frowned. She swept her nervous sweat.

 

I nodded. "I'm pretty sure. When you are on the stage, please do what I've taught you before this. Please walk like confidently. Believe yourself, okay?" I advised her. She reluctantly nodded.

 

'You are really look beautiful in this dress. I have guts to say that you will win.' I confessed in heart while glancing at her.

 

"Do they already got here?" Luna questioned, reffering to Hoya, L, Woohyun, Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

 

I took out my phone to check the six of them. 'One message is received.' I opened the message and read.

 

         7:45 pm, from Sungyeol to Sungjong;

         "We just got here! Where are you?"

 

         7:46 pm, from Sungjong to Sungyeol;

         "I'm at the backstage with Luna. You guys sit first. I will come later."

 

"They just arrived. Hey, the contest will start in 10 minutes more. I guess I should go now." I glanced my watch.

 

Luna nodded. "Yeah, you can go know. Thank you for your lesson and advice."

 

I smiled with pleasure. "No problem. All the best!" I walked off to find my friends after I waved at Luna.

 

"What's up?" Woohyun asked when I came towards the six of them. I shrugged.

 

"She are very nervous right now. But I'm pretty sure our Luna can do well." I replied positively.

 

"I bet she will lose in this contest." L smirked while took a seat. All of us gave a sharp look at L. "Yah!"

 

"I bet you will mesmerized with her beauty." I stuck out my tongue.

 

 

-------

 

 

No One's POV

 

The contest has begun. The emcee started welcoming the audiences and introduced the judges. After that, the organiser gave a speech.

 

"And now, it is the time to present our participants with their own beauty! The first participant may show yourself right now." The emcee said.

 

A disco music was played

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter