Breaking Heart

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

L entered his room. He saw that Luna was sleeping soundly and she drooled. L made an annoying face. "Aigoo, this girl is so digusting."

 

Abruptly, he looked at Luna's lips. 'The lips that kissed by Woohyun.' He thought. As he realized, he slapped his face. "Ouch, what am I thinking?!"

 

He took his towel to take a shower. His body was sticky and itchy. He felt uncomfortable. When he was about to get out from the room, he heard a voice. He turned back and approached Luna.

 

"Monkey, monkey is my bestfriend. Monkey, I love monkey." Luna muttered. L's eyes widened. He quickly went out of the room and bursted a loud laughter. He didn't want to disturb Luna from dreaming about her 'lovely' monkey.

 

"What- how can she dreams about the monkey in this evening?" L still didn't stop from laughing. "Yah, what's wrong with you?" Sungyeol who just came upstairs, asked L.

 

"Monkey is my bestfriend. I love monkey." L made a love shape using his hands to Sungyeol. Then, he laughed more harder and went to shower.

 

Sungyeol blinked. "Is he crazy?" Sungyeol shrugged. He entered his room.

 

In 15 minutes later, L done shower and he entered his room. He wore a black shirt and jeans. Suddenly, Luna fell onto the floor. L jumped up as he shocked.

 

"ouch!" Luna woke up from sleeping. L shook his head and cleared his throat. "Do you love monkey too much until you fall onto the floor?" L questioned sarcastically.

 

Luna frowned in bewilderment. She scratched her head. "What are you talking about? I don't understand."

 

"Monkey, Monkey is my bestfriend. I love monkey. Don't you remember?" L imitated.

 

Luna furrowed her eyebrows. She was puzzled. She shook her head confusingly. "I don't remember anything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter