First Day

A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jaejoong - Living Like A Dream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23T1CJgnWmg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

 

 

----------

 

No one's POV (Point Of View)

 

 

  Luna was lost. Luna didn't know where is she but she was stood up at the beautiful garden. She cried loudly. 

 

"Where on the earth am I? How I can be here? Nooooo, I don't know this strange place. Tsk Tsk", Luna said sobbingly while plucking a rose. 

 

Suddenly, she heard the tranquil sound and she followed that sound. The sound became louder and louder. Luna stopped when she saw a guy with a white tuxedo sat on the bench playing violin. 

 

"Wow, he is so handsome like an angel", Luna stunned.

 

 Then, the guy stopped playing the violin. The guy went towards her. Luna was suprised. She wanted to run from that guy but her leg seemed stick on the ground. She wanted to shout but her lips also was zipped. 

 

As the guy reached in front of Luna, he whispered to her, "I'm your destiny." Luna was stunned when that guy kissing her lips. 

 

Suddenly.....kringgggggg! kringggggg! kringggggg!

 

 

"Luna, wake up! Yah, wake up!", Mrs Park shouted from the kitchen.

 

"Ummmmmmmm.", Luna stretched lazily on the bed. She took her alarm clock.

 

"What time is it?", Luna said while rubbing her eyes.

 

"What? 7 am?! Oh nooooo. I'm late!", Luna's eyes was circled.

 

Luna took her towel quickly and entered the bathroom. After she took bath, she wore her new uniform school. 


Today her life begins as a high school student at Seoul High School, one of the top schools in South Korean. The school offered her a scholarship because they were searching for someone who was good at taking pictures. They wanted someone to ensure the Shooting Club. Luna was in doubt to school there because she didn't have a lot of money to pay school fees. So, they said if Luna went to Seoul High School, Luna didn't had to pay school fees. 

 

"Oh, great! I'll be late at school on the first day.", she sighed.

 

As she went out from room, she wore her shoes quickly.

 

"Mom, I go first. I'm late. Bye bye, mom. I love you! Muahh!, Luna gave a flying kiss to her mom.

 

Mr Park chuckled and waving hand to her joyful daughter.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

No one's POV

 

  Luna looked at her watch. "Oh my gosh, I'm late 15 minutes. Awww.", she whined.

  Luna's eyes were about to buldge out of their sockets when she reached the school.


She ran quickly to her class like chased by the dog. Mrs Lee, her new class teacher stopped teaching when Luna entered the class.

 

"What time is it?", Mrs Lee derogatoried. 

 

Her eyes was shooting lasers at Luna. Luna was literally frozen. Her eyes was so...it was indescribable. A lump began to form in Luna's throat. Luna found it hard to answer such a simple question.

 

"Park Luna! I'm asking you right now. WHAT TIME IS IT?!", Mrs Lee said louder.

 

Luna quickly sthraightened up.

 

"Err 8.15 a-a-am. I'm s-sorry Mrs L-l-lee. I knew-w I'm l-late", Luna said with unrestricted voice.

 

"Okay, I will forgive you since today is the first day of school. But next time..."

 

"Sorry Mrs, I'll come earlier on the next day."

 

"You may take your seat. Oh, the seat was full except at the back one. You may sit there."

 

"Yes Mrs Lee. Thank you.", Luna bowed her head as a respect sign to her class teacher.

 

"Okay class, I've a meeting right now. Please open your book on page 5 and read."

 

"Yes, Mrs Lee", said all of the students simultaneously.

 

Mrs Lee went out from the class. Luna went to her seat at the last row but someone was straightened his leg at Luna's spot caused Luna accidentally struck his leg and fell. Her classmates were laughed at her. Luna slanting her eyes towards that rude guy. Luna was dumbfounded. That guy look same as the guy with a white tuxedo in her dream last night.

 

"Aww, the handsome guy with a white tuxedo...", Luna said in heart.

 

Luna was pondered a moment while looking at that so-called rude guy. As the guy smirked, Luna was realised from pondered.

 

"HOW DARE YOU, COLD-HEARTED GUY!", Luna shouted. Her hand raised up to slap that guy but she stopped her unxepected action.

 

"Why did you stop from slapping me?", That guy said derogatorily.

 

"Arghhhh!", Luna snorted while walking to her seat.

 

"How can I slap him. His face is too handsome. Awww, what a bad day", Luna said slowly and sighed.


"Hello umm..", A girl besides Luna greeted her.


"I'm Luna.", Luna told.


"I'm Sara. Nice to meet you, Luna.", Sara said while smile.


'Aww, Sara is too cute. She has eye smile.', Luna praised Sara in heart.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter