Dad's leaving me for a year?

You've Fallen for me

After sharing laughs with Sehun. He looks at the watch and he realizes he's gonna be late. He asks you to take care and rushed out.

After hours of waiting,your dad ,Hwayoung and Suzy arrives.

The doctor comes in as well.

"No Eunseol-sshi, you are discharged from the hospital!"he said.

"Nae....Kansahamnida and you have worked hard!"you said

Suzy,Hwayoung and your appa helps you pack your things. After packing,you guy go inside the lift. You waited at the entrance and your dad brought his car. The three of you get in. An dyour Dad turn on the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAKymDk53go

You guys dance like crazy and so did your appa. You guys sang and danced together. Laughing like crazy. Yelling'Oppa gangnam style!".....

After a long drive from the hospital you arrive at home. You feel so happy and warm when you came back home.

"Home sweet home! "you said

"Why don't you girls go upstairs while I make dinner"said your appa.

"Okay"you guys said in unison.

You guys go upstairs to your room.

cool-bedroom-for-girls-18.jpg

You guys arrive to your room. Suzy looks around and sees so many poster of DBSK at the wall.

"So,you're a Cassie,huh?" she said smiling widely.

"Yep.....I am just in love with Changmin oppa!"you said smiling.

Then you guys started gossiping about your favourite male idol groups. While downstairs your dad was having a phone conversation with his boss.

"But my child will be alone....I can't leave her for a year. I've never been apart with my daughter for so long." your dad explained.

...............

"I understand. Okay.....Yes" said Dad. 

Your dad hungs up the phone and throws himself in the couch. He ruffles his hair in frustration. Then you go down to see if dinner is ready or not. You saw your dad lying in the couch. He looked lost.

"Appa! Isn't dinner ready yet?" you asked.

"Uh..Oh..oh...Appa is not in the mood to cook right now.Why don't the three of you go out to eat. I'll give you my card so you can eat as much as you want." said your dad.

"Appa.....Did something happen? Why are you acting so strange?"you asked.

"Let's talk later....I'm going to my room to take a nap...ok?" said Dad

You guys nodded your heads in confusion.Worried why your dad's expression suddenly change.......

"He'll be alright. Don't worry. " said Suzy.

You smiled. And changed your clothes........

You looked like this.............

tumblr_lu7c3jhFNJ1r2uefco1_400.jpg

You guys held hands and went to the Train station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnFq4CzkdX8

While on your way to the train station,you guys talked and laughed alot about funny stuffs and your funny memories of childhood. You three were more closer than before. More than friends,you guys were more like sisters. Always there for each other.

You guys arrive at the Train Station and bought tickets to Hongdae........Then you guys entered the platform. Holding hands and walking in together. You three sat together and still were holding hands. After 20 minutes,you arrive at Hongik University station which was Hong Dae! You three walked happily.....Looking for which restaurants to go at. Then you saw a Japanese restaurant. Hwayoung and Suzy were dying to have sushi and sashimi while you were dying to have udon.

--------------------------------------( Music End)-----------------------------------------------

You guys order what you want to eat.Then you guy were looking around and chatting when Suzy patted your shoulder.

"Those bastards are here as well !!Look!" she yelled

"We ordered already. It will be rude if we leave like this. So it's better if we ignore them"you said.

"But who's that girl sitting with them?"asked Hwayoung.

"Maybe another slave who works for them at NIGHT! "you yelled.

While at EXO's Table........

EXO was very annoyed because of Park Jiyeon following Luhan wherever he goes.....Even Luhan was irritated by such behaviour. Then they  hear you guys talking and they look at you.

"Hey! Look it's No Eunseol" said Tao.

"She's here?" asked Sehun.

"Oh....It's her...look like she came here with her friends...." said Baekhyun.

"There's no boys with them....Does that mean they're single?" asked Chanyeol jokingly.

Jiyeon looked at you table. She got so angry. She took a glass of water and went to your table and poured the water on you!

You looked at her.......

"What the do you think you're doing ? Are you out of your mind?" shouted Suzy.

"Oh I'm sorry...I didn't see you.....Serves you right ....Who do you think you are seducing my oppas?" she said.

She smirks at you and turns around. You were boiling with anger. Hwayoung gave you a glass of chocolate milk. You patted at her shoulder and splashed it into her face.

"Oh sorry. I didn't see you. Hey,. Listen! Don't act big in front of us because you're no similarity to us and please mind your behaviour and learn to control yourself outside! I'm not seducing any of those 12 oppas of yours. o why don't you continue acting girly and do stupid stuffs with them. Mind Your Own Business" you shouted.

"And you guys better teach your GIRLFRIEND how to behave with people around her. She has no sense and manner at all! " shouted Hwayoung.

You banged the table in anger and left just like that. Suzy look at her with a death glare.

"Uhm......Did she say that this psycho girl is our girlfriend?"asked Chen.

"Woah! Slave looked really furious. "joked Kai.

"You! How many times do I have to tell you leave me alone for god's sake?"yelled Luhan.

He walked away from her. She held his arm to stop him. But Luhan threw her hand away. Sehun and Lay followed him.

You,Hwayoung and Suzy arrive at the park. You guys sat on the swing. All of you were pissed off because of JIyeon. Then you told them to forget about that when a gang approaches you.

They try to pull the three of you with them. But this time you had enough. You grabbed the guys collar who was pulling Hwayoung and tortured him.

"Touch anyone of my friends and you're dead"you said

You went near the rubbish bin.There was a long Metal pole. You brought it with you.

"So who wants to taste some of my beats?" you asked.

Then while you were saying that Luhan,Lay and Sehun showed up from nowhere.

You were thinking what the hell they were doing there. Then you ignored them.

"Let go of Hwayoung! " you yelled.

He just smirked at you. Then you used your Taekwondo and street fighting skill at them....But you got hit on your right wrist and it started bleeding. But you didn't care.....Now the guys who were not letting go of Suzy were left. You beat them up so hard that they ran away. But you find one was behind Luhan with a baseball bat. You ran there and dodged the hit. You were the one who got hit by the basball bat at the back. You bleeded from the mouth.

Hwayoung and Suzy rushed to you. You acted you were okay but you weren't. You were feeling painful by the baseball hit. Then you spit the blood that was in your mouth. 

The other members of EXO arrives as well. They look at you. Then Kris grabbed his handkerchief and tied it on you wrist to stop the bleeding. Luhan was shocked and was still because he saw you get beaten by a baseball bat. He suddenly came towads you and helped you up.

"You guys go to the dorm first.Luhan,I and Sehun will drop her back home." said Kris.

You guys took EXO's car while they rode a taxi back to their dorm. Luhan looked at you non-stop. He was just lost in the scene of you getting hit by the baseball bat.

You guys arrive at home.

Your dad opens the door and they see the 6 of you. But you were holding Hwayoung. Just to make sure your dad won't get too wrried. You asked Hwayoung to act like she was the one who got hurt.

"Oh my goodness! Hwayoung-ah! What happend?" your dad asked getting the first-aid kit.

"She was harassed by a group of gangsters,"said Kris.

Since EXO generously left you home. You invited them in and asked them to take a seat aat the living room and gave them a glass of water.

modern-contemporary-living-room.jpg

"Ah! Appa,what did you want to talk about?" you asked.

"Eunseol-ah,appa has to go to Hong Kong for business,"he said.

"Eh? That means will I go with you too?" you asked.

Hwayoung and Suzy looked at you sadly. Luhan,Kris and Sehun also looked at you guys.

"No! Since you came back after a long time. Appa won't force Eunseol to go. Hwayoung and Suzy will be lonely! And I decided that you will finish your high school here in Korea. And about college. It's over you. You can stay in Korea to study University if you want."said dad.

"How long will you be away for?" asked Hwayoung.

"Probably for a year....." said Dad.

"A year?!"You and Hwayoung said in unison.

" Appa has never left Eunseoul like this before. But it's and important business that I must go to. Eunseol,you've grown up now. You can cook delicious meal,do houseworks and take care of yourself,can't you?" asked appa.

"Yes! Appa,don't worry. Concentrate on your work. I can take care of myself! It would've been better if Suzy and Hwayoung lived here with me to accompany me!"you said

"Look who's talking....She said she can take care of herself......Pshh....." said Kris.

" That's a great idea! Since my Parents are in America now,I can live with you. They will be back after 2 years. You won't mind right?" asked Suzy.

"Of course not! You can live here as long as you want to! So pack up your stuff and come here girl!" you said.

"My family will be going to London next week for their business work as well. So I'll just come over tomorrow with my stuffs,"said Hwayoung.

"And you guys.....EXO! Don't boss my daughter too much! She's a princess to me! I don't want her to have a hard time!" said Dad.

"Yes! I understand....As a leader I guess I shall limit my gang not to boss her often so don't worry. We'll get going. Have a save flight and good luck with your business." said Kris.

You led them to the door and they left.

Luhan turned around to look at you. His eyes was telling that he is sorry to you!

----------------------------------------------------( E N D)---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So end of chapter 7................

PLease Subscribe!