My answer is...............

You've Fallen for me

It was morning.....You didn't have enough sleep because your mind was thinking about what your dad told you last night. Yonghan who slept with you last nght woke up and looked at you. He gave you a smooch at the cheeks and carefully went out. Hwayoung and Suzy charged into your bedroom!

"Yah! No Eunseol! Rise and shine,cup cake!" she yelled

"ugh......Shiro......10 more minutes...please!"you groaned.

"Come on! We're going to an amusement park !" yelled Suzy.

They gave up and left your bedroom.Then someone came in your bedroom.He opened the curtain and the sun shined right in front of you. It was Luhan. He pulled the blanket and pulled your leg.But you still insisted sleeping.

"No Eunseol. Wake up!" yelled Luhan.

"Shiro.....I want to sleep......." you groaned.

He smirked and lifted you...He carried you in bridal style. You were shocked and soon realised your faces were just inches away.......

Your face was as pink as a peach! He kissed you in the forehead.

"You don't have to rush to give me the answer......I'll give you time to think....I'll wait for you and I won't give up! I will make you fall for me!" he said.

He slowly put you down and pushed you lightly to the bathroom.

"Go wash up yourself quickly. We're going out! " he said.

You nodded your head and washed up yourself. You went to your wardrobe to check out what to wear.

Wardrobe-Basics.jpg

Since you were going to an amusement park. You just wore comfortable clothes like this...................

tumblr_lrxj8s75DM1qdjzteo1_400.jpg

Everyone was waiting for you to have breakfast together. You guys had pancake for breakfast. D.O and Suho made it for you guys.

After eating,Sehun and Tao did the dishes and were ready to leave.

You took your house keys and were trying to put it in your pocket,when Luhan grabbed your wallet,phone and keys in his bag. He smiled at you. You looked for Yonghan but you couldn't find him.

"Luhan-ah,where is Yonghan-nie?" you asked.

"Ah....He just left.....He can't go with us because mum's worried that he might get lost,"he said.

He patted your head and smiled at you.

Kris reserved a coach bus for the 15 of us to Lotte World. You guys got on the bus. You sat with Hwayoung and Suzy. The three of you smile and held hands. The bus then moved..........

An hour later you guys arrived......

 Then you queued for a roller coaster. It was you guys turn. You went in first then,Hwayoung pulled Luhan and made him sit next to you. You looked at him. You looked quite nervous. Luhan forward his hand toward you.

"If you're scared then feel free to hold this hand! "he said smiling.

The roller coaster started moving,then you automatically held his hand! He smiled and held your hand tightly so you won't let go of it. After the roller coaster reached it's point. You closed your eyes and whispered "I'm Dead" to yourself. It rushed down and you started screaming like crazy........2 minutes after the ride....you arrived at the waiting and exit station. You guys were still holding hands....You let go of his hand and blushed.

You guys went down to the photo booth to take a look and Luhan Bursted in laughter. He pointed at the picture.

"Oh My god! You look hillarious!"he laughed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoIGWZYZQsQ

You just smiled awkwardly at him.He ruffled your hair and bought the photo.

"It's so ugly....Why did you buy it?" you asked

"For memories! I will consider this as a blind date!" he said.

You guys went to a shop to buy cute headbands. You bought a bunny ear headband while Luhan bought one with cat ears. Then,Luhan went to the ice-cream truck. 

"Which flavour do you want?" he said pointing at the ice-creams.

"Strawberry would be fine,"you said.

Luhan asked for one strawberry ice-cream for you and one green tea ice-cream for himself. You were about to pay when Luhan paid for it.

"What a cute couple,here this is for you guys!"he said.

It was a teddy bear.

c6a667761e3f4aebb38db6bb156d4baa.jpg

"Thank you! "said Luhan.

You were blushing so much. Luhan looked at you and smiled. He held your hand and you stopped. He looks at you.

"Oppa,let's ride that" you said pointing the ferris wheel,

You guy waited in line and finally was your turn.

You guys got on the ferris wheel. The view was so beatiful from up there.You looked at Luhan and he looked at you.You heart started to beat faster than usual.

"Oppa! Look!"you yelled

He looked at where you were pointing and you gave him a peck at the cheeks.He was shocked but his heart was fluttering.He looked at you and put his hands in your hips.

"Does that mean a Yes?" he asked

"I thought about it a lot.......I liked you as well......Luhan-ah...saranghae! "you said

He pulled you closer and kissed you.

"Thank you Eunseol for accepting! I will promise that I won't hurt you" he said.

-------------------------------------E N D ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it!

Subscribe and comment!