First Day At School In Seoul

You've Fallen for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiClDsxNQjo

The alarm beeps,and you wake up.

You get out of your bed and open the curtains.You looks outside,where the sun is shining brightly.....Then a neighbour next door opens his window and sees you.You look at him,he waves at you but you looked away and closed your curtains.You grab your towel and take a shower.

"Eunseol-ah,hurry! Your breakfast will get cold!", yelled her dad.

" Aigesumnida,appa. Wait a moment!", you said.

You wore your uniform and rushed down to the dining room when you saw Hwayoung downstairs waiting for you.

"Yah! Ryu Hwayoung! My sugar!",you yelled.

"No Eunseol! My cupcake!",Hwayoung yelled.

"Look how cute you guys are. Still the same when you guys were young. Don't you have to thank Daddy? For transferring you to the same school as Hwayoung-ie?",said your Dad.

"Gomawoo,Appa! I'm sure I will have a good time since Hwayoung is here with me!",you said.

You finish your breakfast.Wear your shoes and wave goodbye to your dad. You and Hwayoung hold hands and go  to the bus stop happily.

While you were waiting for thr bus,you saw the guy who waved to you. He looks at you,you just bowed to him,so did he.

----------------------------------------(music end)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" You know him?",asked Hwayoung.

" Nah! He's just a neighbour",you said.

Hwayoung nod her head.The bus arrived. You looked for seat and there was one. Hwayoung did not mind standing so she asked you sit there and she will inform you when they arrive. She sat on the seat when she realises that the neighbour boy was sitting beside her. She ignored him because he was sleeping.15 Minutes later they arrive at their stop. Hwayoung signals to you that you should get off here now. Then you look at the guy. And look at his uniform.

So he studies at same school as me. It would be rude if I just let him be here.

"Excuse me.The school stop is here",you said.

"Oh....oh-oh...Thanks....",he said.

You both get off the bus and you walk with Hwayoung first.

When you get to the school gate,you read the school name.

"School of Performing Arts Seoul",you read.

"Yep! That's the one! Come on,you have to see the principal first", Hwayoung said.

You just nodded your head and followed her to the principals room.

You knock the door and a voice says "come in". You open the door and Hwayoung follows you in.

"Principal Young,she's No Eunseol. The girl who transferred here from Beijing", Hwayoung said.

"Oh,it's my pleasure to have you at school. So No Eunseol,do you know which class you're in?,she asked

"Uhm.....no....",you said scratching your head.

"Aigoo,gwenchana. Let me check...........Oh,you're in class 4A.Un fortunately,your friend Ryu Hwayoung is in Class 4B. But I've destinated your lockers at the same place so that you can see each other often", she said.

"Gamsahamnida!. We'll get going or we'll be late for class",you said.

You both leave the principal's room and go to your classes. Before Hwayoung left,she showed you a FIGHTING sign and left.

You went inside and looked at the seating plan. You sat next to the window. So you just sat there quietly.Then a girl comes to you.

20110322-Suzy-dream-high.jpg

"Ahnyeong! You must be the transfer student here ,right?I'm Bae Suzy.You?"

"I'm No Eunseol."

"You're so pretty! I heard you came from Beijing?",she said

"Ah....nae...My appa had business there so I studied there for 3 years", I said.

" Let's be friends! Here!",she said and put something on you wrist.

2411014869_e79d0d1480.jpg

It was a friendship bracelet!

"You're special so I gave one to you. Ah! Also a girl name Ryu Hwayoung! She's my friend and she told me a lot about you! So since she both of our friends,we shall be friends as well!",she said

The bell rings.....she goes back to her seat and sends you a smile. Then,suddenly a guy enters and sits beside you. You look at hime closely and you see it's that neighbour guy again!

"Oh! So we meet again! Ahnyeong,Oh Sehun imnida.What about you?"

"Uhm.....My name's No Eunseol",you said.

 

------------------------------------------------E N D-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Hope you liked the first chapter and I'm sorry I didn't include EXO in the characters page. But EXo will be included. So will T-ara...........

Please subscribe and enjoy reading!