Chapter 18

You've Fallen for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUY4jSNQz2I

You move around your bed and rub your eyes. you saw two figures beside you. It was D.O and Baekhyun. They woke you up and looked at you in awe.

"No.Eun.Seol. Get your up and let's get ready!" yelled Baekhyun smiling.

He was so adorable in that smile. And Chanyeol accompanying him.

AsjjXhFCIAI_-ut.jpg:large

tumblr_m2a3kkszyf1rn42eno1_500.png

You took a quick shower and came out. You saw Baekhyun taking out clothes for you to wear.

tumblr_m8o6bgFQDt1rpl4c2o1_500.jpg

Chanyeol smiled widely and clapped his hands because you looked so adorable.

Baekhyun took out his phone and the 3 of you were lost in your on midst of taking selca's.

You guys were interrupted by a cough behind. It was Kris.

"Are you guys going to continue goofing around or are you coming?" he asked.

You guys chuckled and went outside and saw Luhan at the door. He let out a hand and he just held your hand.He adjusted your jeans jacket just to make sure and he ruffled you hair. Lay took the photo of the moment and smiled.

"I guess hyung is going to miss her. He must be hurting inside because he's acting like he's happy," thought Lay.

You guys went out for breakfast and went to the beach for the Jeju air. You relaxed.

The Kris got a text........

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Kris

From: Manager Hyungnim

I'm sorry. I know that you're spending times with your friends but the president wants you start your training right away this wee. o you have to come back tomorrow. I tried persuading him but he won't listen. I'm sorry Kris,hope you understand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

He let out a loud sigh. Tao who was standing beside him saw the message. He looked at you and felt so sorry not having enough time to spend with you."Mianhae Eunseol-ah,we can't spend much time with you," said Kris in his heart. You looked at Kris and he looked at you. He forced a smile so you don't worry.

He pulled EXO and told them about the message. They all wre disappointed. They weren't happy. They made sure they captured every moment of your smile. The day passed by and it was starting to get darker. Luhan called you.

"Hello?"

"Uh....Eunseol-ah,can you come down to the hotel gates?"

"But it's dark already...."

"I know but I want to spend time with you before I leave...."

"Arashoe I'll be there in 5 minutes"

You put on a sweater and went down quickly as possible. You saw Luhan waiting for you. He held your hand and you guys went to a park near the hotel.

He kneeled in front of you and looked right in your eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWxW3atw_SU

You knew what was going to happen.

He started crying.

"Eunseol-ah.........I'm sorry but we have to break up......." he said crying.

"B-b-but why?" you asked although you knew.

"I'm sorry but oppa has someone else who is waiting for me......" he lied.

"Why opppa played with me?" you said...

"Mianhae....I didn't mean to hurt you but I fell for you!" he said.

"Liar! You're leaving me because you can't see me of your schedules. I know everything. I heard everything. You don't have to lie!" you yelled.

"Mianhae....."

Before you could say anything,he pulled you and kissed you. He pulled your neck and suddenly it started to rain. Your tears fell like waterfall.

Then Luhan looked at you one last time...

"Don't let go of me Eunseol.....Wait for me and I will come back for you I promise..."he said.

He just left you there in the park and you were all wet.....It continued to rain.

You went to your room. Hwayoung looked at you. You wre all wet and she got a towle and dried you head scrae that you will get sick..... You lied down in the bed and closed your eyes for a sleep.......