Trouble at night

You've Fallen for me

After you get back home,you bang the door open and  you appa looks at you.

"Eunseol-ah,waegurae?"

"Aniya......Nan gwenchana,don't worry. I'll go to my room. Hwayoung-ah,help yourself"

You go to your room and slam the door loudly.

cool-bedroom-for-girls-18

You heave a heavy sigh

"Me and my life!"you yelled.

Downstairs,your dad was worried so he asked Hwayoung.

"What's wrong with my Eunseol?"he asked

"Uhm.....about that....."

Hwayoung said all the things that happened to her and her Dad was disappointed to hear that.

"Well......Although it was her fault for saying such words but my daughter being a slave is too much. But I think she's trying to repay you!"said ahjusshi

"What do you mean?"Hwayoung asked.....

"When you were in kindergarten and Primary school together. You always did this to Eunseol. You deserved the punishment so that you don't want Eunseol to suffer.She trying to return the favour to you by using this chance!"said Ahjusshi

Meanwhile upstairs......You took out the shirt and take it to the bathroom......

bathroom2.jpg

You put on the rubber gloves and start washing them.....until it was clean white........

You opened you window and hung the clothes outside to dry when you realize someone was watching you. It was Sehun! He was chuckling......"Hey maid"he yelled.

He grabbed a sketchbook and scribbled something down there.

Sehun's Sketchbook...

Seriously....No Eunseol....I mean Our Slave is so harworking and respectful.....

Eunseol's sketchbook

This is so not funny! I'm going.....Laugh all you want....

You closed the window and he lied down in his bed laughing.

Then you go downstairs....

"Yah! I have to go....."saod Hwayoung.

"Have dinner with us and I'll leave you home,is that okay?"you asked

"Fine.....I can't say no to my bestfriend!"said Hwayoung

"Okay dinner's ready! Come to the dining room girls!

dining+room+wd+chairs.jpg

"Here you go!"said Dad

KoreanCCC.jpg

You guys stared at the food and quickly prayed.

You and Hwayoung quickly grab the spoon and chopsticks and put the food in your mouth!

"Slow down you two! No one will steal your food!"said Dad

"Appa.Daebak! The food is so Daebak!"

"Nae ahjusshi! Can I come hear for dinner everyday????"said Hwayoung

"Sure. You're always welcome."said Dad.

After eating,we helped Dad clean up and wash the dishes.After that,I put on a hoodie and was ready to leave Hwayoung to her home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puWm1YGpbgg

You two held hands and walked. Since Hwayoung's home is just 15 minutes away from your home. You guys laughed and talk about how you gyus were in childhood.You guys were the bestest friends in the whole universe.You could even give up on your life if anyone of you died.So close to each other that no one could tear you guys apart! After the 15 minute walk you arrive in front of Hwayoung's home.

modern-home-design-interior.jpg

You guys hugged each other tightly.

"See you tomorrow my cupcake!"you said

"See you tomorrow mt sugar!"she said.

-----------------------------------------(Music end)----------------------------------------------

You turned around and waved bye to her until she got inside.Then you started walking back home. While walking back,someone was following you. Then he grabbed your wrist.

"Hey baby,where you're going?"

"Leave me alone ert!"you screamed

He didn't let go of you.Instead he called his gang the he started to rip off your hoodie

You screamed as loud as you could.You were pushed on the floor and got hurt.When the guy was about to rip your clothes.Another guy from the back pulled him and punched him. They looked familiar to you. One was Luhan that means that it was EXO. The guy who looked like panda and a steamed bun was beating them up. After beating them up,they ran away.

You were lying down on the floor covering yourself with your arms.

"It's okay now agasshi,they are...........hey it's our slave!"yelled the bun-like guy.

"Even though she is our slave,we must help her. Hey slave,you okay?"asked the panda-like guy.

"N-n-na-nae......Gwenchansumnida......"you said.

"You're a lady and you roam at the streets late at night.Apart from our slave are you something else?"he asked.

"No!I came here because Hwayoung was alone so i left her home.She lives there!"saying and pointing to the street.

Luhan took of his jacket and cover you so that your body won't be exposed.

"Who are they?"you asked.

"The guy that looks like a panda is Tao while the bun-like is Minseok. Call him Xiu Min."said Luhan.

"Tao.......Xiu Min.....are you guys Chinese?"you asked.

"Dui la! I am chinese! Wow,youre smarter than I thought"said Tao.

"Yah! You guys leave her home and I'm going back!And you! Slave,remeber you must bring my jacket and my shirt tomorrow!"said Luhan.

"Aish.......He's so rude! Hey,where do you live? We'll leave you home.And it's kinda rude calling you slave......what's your real name?"asked Xiumin

"I'm No Eunseol. It's okay,you guys can leave now since my home is just at the left corner"

"Hey! This place looks familiar! Sehun's house! "said Tao pointing to the opposite side of your house.

Black House For Young Couple

"This is where I live.......You-"

Before you could finish your Dad came outside and rushed to you.

"Eunseol-ah! Appa was worried about you! OMG! What happened to you! Why are you bleeding and your knee it's bleeding as well!"

"Appa,I'm Fine! It was a good thing that these two saved my life otherwise I would've been to death!"you said

"Thank you for saving my kid. If you guys weren't there in right time,I would've lost my one and only precious love"said dad sobbing.

"Aniyo......We'll be leaving.....See you tomorrow Euseol-sshi"said Tao

"Tomorrow?"asked Dad

"Their guys from EXO.......Didn't Hwayoung tell you?I'm their slave for the next 3 months!"you yelled.

"Well thank goodness you are their slave and they know you!"said dad.

Dad took me to my bedroom and aked me to take rest and everything will be fine tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------E N D------------------------------------------------------------

How did you like Chapter 3......I hop you liked it!

Subscribe!!!