Chapter 15

You've Fallen for me

The 'Queenie s' went out and Luhan was digusted what her actions were like. He went to a water tap and washed the cheek where Jiyeon kissed him.

"Who was that ?" you yelled in anger.

"They're called T-ara....or we call the Queenie s because they are....." said Chanyeol.

"Who the do those think they are?"you yelled.

"Eunseol-ah,calm down." said Kris.

And Next on stage we have T-ara!! The cheers yelled loudly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlMjvCI9FNM

You were shocked to what you saw them dancing.

"Sure is a group of s!"you mumbled.

"I heard that,"said Chanyeol smiling.

"Crazy es." joined Kai.

And next up on stage is..................EXO.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7QC3dZnayg

He it goed again. The light was dim. Everyone in audience holding neon sticked swayed left and right.You,Suzy and Hwayoung who were nervous as hell,were calm because of the song.Everyone seemed to be obbesed. The judges had smiles on their face.They looked quite impressed with their singing filled with emotions. T-ara on the other hand was looking at them and smirking.....You ignored them and met Luhan's eyes. Jiyeon followed Luhan's gaze and saw he was looking at you. She stomped her feet on the floor and breathe out.

They danced and everyone cheered. And lastly a group of three girls. Triplets! Everyone clapped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVTnPHr9hxM&feature=related

You guys breathe in heavily. Then nodded heads to make sure you guys are ready. And told the cowd to clap their hands.And began singing. You guys sang very well.The judges also had a smile on their face. You guys looked at each other and held each others hands while singing. Kris was using his phone to record the video as a memory.So was Suho. They smiled at each other. Luhan smiled at you and gave you a thumbs up. You smiled and Suzy looke at you. The audiences were swaying and couple holding hands and looking at each other. The song was very cute. T-ara looked quite nervous that Triplets would win over them. They looked frustrated. Hwayoung smirked and sang whole-heartedly.

After singing.The judges gave a standing ovation. You guys smiled. Exo did a thumbs up. 

It was the moment that you guys were scared of........

And 1st place goes to...........No other than.........EXO......

EXo jumped and hugged happily.

Next 2nd place.......The beautiful girls...T-ara was expected but it's none other than Triplets! Congratulations Triplets. My wife likes this song very much so I think she loved it!

And third place goes to T-ara.

.....

At the backstage,Exo and you girls were hugging eachother and jumping wildly. You guys were so happy.

"This calls for a celebration!"yelled Chanyeol.

"Who needs Jeju island when we have Eunseol or shall I say the Triplets." said Baekhyun.

You guys wre laughing and saying random stuffs when you were interrupted by a man. He was wearing a black suit. EXO and you guys looked at each other dumbfounded.

" Hello. I'm an official worker from SM Ent." said the guy.

"Uhm....Yes....I'm Kris and this is Suho. We're the leaders of the group. Can we help you?"

"You guys are talented and good at singing.Do you want to work in our agency?"

"You mean where,SNSD,Boa,Super Junior,Shinee......."

"Yes! SM Ent. is looking for a new boy group and I think It would just be perfect," 

" We are not sure about that sir"

"No rush. Here's my card. If decision made,then call me."

The man just left like that and left you guys look stupid.

"That is so AWESOME!!! You guys are gonna be stars!! Oh My god!"yelled Hwayoung.

"Why don't you accept the offer? I mean what if it's too late when your decision's are made?" you asked.

"okay guys. Let's not freak out. Me and Suho have decided to give you a night to think if you want 'THIS' or not." said Kris.

You guys went back home with lots and lots of stuff! To celebrate! But No alcohol was allowed.

You guys had BBQ party and went to bed quite quick because the SM thing was still in their heads.

Luhan came to your room and saw you sleeping. He put the stran of the that was in front of you face behind your ear.

"I want to be a celebrity too you know. But I'm just afraid that I'll loose you. All star have to leave their loved ones and family behind to be a celebrity. I love you,No Eunseol. I want to be with you forever," whispered Luhan.

But you heard everything and held abck your tears. And he slept with you....................Again.