Chapter 24

You've Fallen for me

You were now helping dad with his business......You were a major is music and you were happy.

"Where's this brat?She said she'll be here anytime..."you said to yourself....... You were waiting for Hwayoung.....

Then you saw Hwayoung running to you.....

"Mianhae......I-i'm late!" she said panting.

"Gwenchana......Ah...Here!" you said.

"What is it?"asked Hwayoung.

"Present..."you said looking at the sky.

You gave her a letter that she was accepted in SM ent. You were cordinator/stylist for TVXQ and your dad worked there. She was accepted at the stylist as well. She couldn't wait who she was going to work for....

Then your phone rings....

"Yobeosoyeo?"

"No-Cordi-nim!! Where are you?"

"Eh?I'm outside...Who is speaking?" 

"Ah....It's me....Changmin...Do you have time?"

"Ah...Waeyo?Is there a problem?"

"Ani.....I'm bored...Yunho hyung is out with EXO to train them....."

"Ah....That's why..."

"Eunseol-sshi....Why don't you come to our dorm? I'm hungry.....And we can discuss about the airport fashion together as well!"

"Aniyo opppa,it will be very strange and if Yunho oppa comes back,he'll suspect on us!"

"Then tell me where are you? I'll come to pick you up...."

"Andwae! If fans recognize me,they'll go crazy!"

"Then make your choice!"

"Arashoe.....I'll be there in 15 mins....."

"Ok....Come safely Eunseol-sshi..."

End of phone call.......

"Who was that?" asked Hwayoung.

"Oh...Changmin oppa.....He said he is lonely and hungry....I'm his cordi not his maid...Why is he doing this to me?"

"Ah...." said Hwayoung.

"Ah! You can come along with me...I'll take you to the president so you can start your job soon. "you said smiling.

You guys took a taxi and arrived at the building. You took Hwayoung to see President while you ran to the practice room where Changmin said he was waiting.

You open the door and saw Changmin...He smiled as you entered.....

"Ah! You're here? I just told Yunho hyung you'll be here........" said Changmin rubbing his neck.

You felt something fishy was going on and it DID! The burst open with a bunch of 12 boy and Yunho entering when they stoppped and looked at you.

It was EXO. Hwayoung rushed in the practice room.

"Yah! No Eunseol! You bett-" she stoppped and saw EXO

"-er leave before EXO arrives"she said under her breath.

EXO's eyes widened.Changmin looked at you and smirked. He high-fived Yunho. But you weren't happy nor sad. You were blank with no feelings. You left the scene and closed your eyes. You thought you'll go crazy again.......Just about when you were going to leave,someone grabbed your wrist. You looked back,it was Luhan......

HIs eyes was red and he was crying.....You looked at him and tilted your head.

"Waegurae?" you asked...

"Why did you do this? Why did you act like forgetting us?" asked Luhan.

"It doesn't matter now......I'm who I was back then...You have to forget me!"you yelled pulling back your hand.

Then he lets go of your hand and looks at you.

"You want to know why I was with Jiyeon...Then you ask Jiyeon..." said Luhan.

"For the sake of Jiyeon's image and popularity!"you said.

He looked at you and was confused in why you knew that.

"You knew that?" asked Luhan.

"She told me by herself when I was in the hospital...."you said smirking.

"Then why do all this?" asked Luhan.

"Because I wanted you guys o concentrate on your career not me" you yelled.

Luhan grabbed your neck and pulled you.....Soon your lip were touching Luhan's. Changmin,Yunho,Hwayoung and EXO saw it and smiled and clappd their hands.......

"Don't you ever do that again!" said Luhan ruffling your hair.

"Arashoe.....Geurigo....Saranghae...."you said smiling.

He pulled you closer and kissed you again......