Chapter 17

You've Fallen for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5QJpMfYO9Y&feature=related

You woke up in the morning but your body was very heavy.......You din't want to move.You looked at the clock and saw it was 9a.m. You didn't feel like going to school today.....You opened the door of your balcony. Down,you saw EXO watering the plants for you and saw Kris reading a book. You rubbed your eyes and it was them. Kris and Suho saw you and waved at you. You gave them a weak smile. Hwayoung opened the door. Suzy and Hwayoung appeared in your room. They gave you a warm hug and patted your head. Suzy used her fingers to make a smile on your face.

You went to wash up and looked at the mirror."be strong Eunseol! You have to carry on! Just like how your life was back then,without EXO,you had a good life.You can continue without them!"you said in your heart.

"Eunseol-ah! Hurry! We're going out!" yelled Chanyeol.

"Oh! Arashoe..."you yelled.

When you got out.You saw Chanyeol and Sehun packing your luggage and Sehun picked clothes for you to wear.

"Are we going somewhere?"you asked.

"Wouldn't the ticket to Jeju be waste. And we'll not be here with you starting from next week.So,no questions and just put these on!"said Chanyeol throwing the clothes at you.

You went to the washroom to change .

tumblr_lqmb9kR7Y91qak6q0o1_400.jpg

Sehun runs to you and takes a picture.

"For memories! You look pretty No Eunseol! "said Sehun taking a picture.

"It's quite cool in Jeju but you can take off the coat right now...."said Chanyeol Chuckling.

You took out your polaroid camera and took photo of Chan and Hun. They smiled and came near you. The 3 of you flashed the camera 3 time so you guys can have one each.

Sehun carried the coat for you and you went downstairs carrying the luggage. Luhan looked at you and took out his phone. He clicked a few photos of you and smiled.

"Okay guys get in the car! " yelled Kris.

"We reserved 2 cars," said Kris smirking at you.

" Kai,Chen,Xiumin,Lay,Tao,Suzy,D.o and I will be on the white car,"said Kris.

You,Luhan,Sehun,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Suho and Hwyoung were on the black car. You guy woot while riding back. Suho and Kris were driving. You and Hwayoung were listening to music.So was Luhan. Luhan was sitting at the front with Suho. He looked at you from the mirror.Suho knew Luhan was looking at you so he smiled.

You guys arrived at the airport.

You dragged your luggage and was talking to your dad. You texted him the incident last night. He got worried so he called you. You told him you were going to spend the last week with EXO in Jeju. You Dad was worried about you about your emotional problems......There was good news to hear here that Dad will come back next month. Just who you wanted. While you were talking on the phone,a figure came to your side and helped you put your luggage at the counter. It was Luhan. You bowed your head to thank him and he ruffled your hair.

You got in the plane and you were sitting next to Luhan......

Actually wha really happened was,Lay and Eunseol had to sit together. Lay thought he shall give this last moment to Luhan so he did.

Luhan looked at you and smiled.You smiled back at him." This is going to be last week.Be strong Eunseol!" you said in your mind.

Tao and Xiumin were fast asleep. You were talking to hwayoung,she was sitting right behind you. Luhan slowly reached out for your hand.

You two were now holding hands.You knew it but acted like nothing happened.

Few moments later,you guys arrived.

"Wah! Fresh air of Jeju!" said Chanyeol.

" Perfect to spend a holiday....I would spend my life here if I could," said D.O

" No Eunseol,smile!" yelled Suho and flashed a few photos.

"Pabo!" you said and ruffled Suho's hair.

"What about sch-" said Hwayoung but was cut off by Kris.

"I told the manager that we would like to skip school for a week to be with friends....." said Kris.

"Miss No Eunseol,it's good to see you again," said a voice.

"Uh....Yes. How have you been Lee?"you asked.

"Very well. I suppose these are your friends that your dad mentioned?" he said

"What? Dad asked you pick us up?" you yelled

EXO looked confused.So was Suzy. Hwayoung was smiling at him.The two of you looked close.

" Hop in the cars.Your dad made sure to make your stay nice and comfortable," said Lee.

" Uh....Eunseol.You know him?" asked Kai.

" He works at my Dad's hotel.His name is Lee." you said.

You guys get on the cars and go to your Dad's hotel. It was holy big! 

RosenCentreHotel.jpg

All the staffs gathered and bowed at you when you came in. You looked at them. It felt very awkward.

hotel_room.jpg

There went the room. It was not so big but very cozy.

The 3 of you besties were in one room.There were 3 beds.You pushed the beds and made it one!

You guys laid on the bed. Thinking what was going to happen next.

" Guys......I'm going to ask Luhan to get through tomorrow maybe......" you said.

"What?! You are not doing this right.....I mean are you prepared for this?" yelled Hwayoung.

"I think it is better that you confront him because it will hurt a lot if boys confront you....." said Suzy.

" You're right. But how shall I do it?" you asked.

" Why not go for dinner and then for a walk?" said Hwayoung.

" Just take him somewhere and spend the day with him and  when the time comes,just tll him what's in your heart,"said Suzy.

You nodded your head and didn't know how to tell him.

You closed your eyes and you were fast asleep.

Baekhyun crept up inside. The 3 of you were sleeping like puppies. He grabbed his camera and clicked 2 times so exo-m and exo-k could have it.

He saw a strand of hair in your face. You put in behind you ear. He held you hand lightly.

"I wish I was Luhan....You're lucky to have him but it's a pity that all of us will have to leave you. I'm sorry Eunseol-ah.And I count of the two of you to take good care of her," said Baekhyun dropping tears.

He lightly gave a peck in your hand. Your heart ached when you heard thos words. And went back to sleep.