Chapter 19

You've Fallen for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezinVUx1dlE

You rubbed your eyes and your eyes and body was very weak.You remembered what happened last night. You eyes were teary and you didn't know what to do. You let out a loud cry. You took out your phone and saw a text. It was from Kris.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Eunseol-lie =)

From: Kris oppa =)

Eunseol-ah....Mianhae......The opppas have to leave first beacsue our training starts from this week. Anyway we had fun yesterday and everyday....I don't know if we'll be able to see you this few years,but don't forget us! We'll surely remember you and never forget you! Take care of your health and yourself. Your dad's coming soon,right? And We LOVE you Eunseol! Sorry..................

Love,

Kris oppa <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You cried loudly and non-stop after seeing the text. Hwayoung came bye your side and patted your back. Suzy looked at you and she was worried about was what going to happen from now on. Then Hwayoung gets a message.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Sehun

To: Ryu Hwayoung=)

Hey....I just wanted to tell you guys sorry that we have to left early because our training stars from this week. All of us are worried about Eunseol and you guys. Eunseol but be crying now.....Tell her that we're always there for her and tell her not to forget us. Make sure you guys take good care of her and make her smile everyday. I don't want her to go through depression or something. I'm counting on you guys. I'll leep in contact with you no matter what ^^

Sehunnie ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hwayoung's tears flowed down her cheeks." I will wait for you guys and see you guys make Eunseol smile again...." she thought in her heart. Suzy got the same message. She looked at you and patted your back. You got a message that appa will be coming back next week and you were relieved.

"Eunseol-ah,get ready. We must go back to Seoul...Things are messed up over here," said Hwayoung sobbing.

"Geurae......Let's get ready......." said Suzy patting your back.

You guys dragged your luggage and saw Mr.Lee. He smiled at you. You gave him a weak smile......"Miss No must be very hurt right now.....I shall tell Mr. No Hye Sung to go back soon," he thought in his mind. He opened the front door of the car and you guys got on.

"Flight to South Korea Incheon Airport,you may now go to the boarding area," . You looked up and sighed. You dragged your luggage together with Hwayoung and Suzy.

During the flight......The three of you were very quite.......You felt very weak now....A guy who was sitting beside you,looked at you worriedly.

"Uhm....Excuse me,but are you feeling okay? You look so pale and you're sweating,"he said.

"I-i-I'm Fine......Thank you for asking....." you said.

"Eunseol-ah,take rest.You really look sick," said Hwayoung.

When you arrived at Seoul. The plane landed. While you wanted to take out the bag from the overhead locker,your head felt dizzy. The guy who sat next to you looked at you and helped you take your bag. He smiled at you.

While you were dragging out of the airport. Your head went dizzy again. Suddenly,your mind went blank and you collapsed.

Hwayoung,Suzy and that guy came over you.

"Eunseol-ah,waegurae? Yah! Wake up!" yelled Hwayoung.

"She's burning! No wonder she looked so pale and weak" said the guy.

" Please,someone call the ambulance! " yelled Suzy.

A staff helped you call the ambulance and arrived 2 mins later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=ltQSOL7touA&NR=1

While on the way from the ambulance. Your mind was flashbacking faces of 12 handsome boys.

It was EXO. Each and everyone's face appeared in your mind. Kai......The dance machine....Kris...The one who cared you like your dad did ....Suho......The most calm and angelic person.....D.O and Baekhyun....Cute and good singers.....Chanyeol......Always made you laugh and smile......Sehun....The neighbour boy and your first friend.............Tao and Xiumin....Bodyguard of EXO with the most aegyeo.....Lay....Who's dimples are the most charming part of his personality.....Chen....The one who gave you many advice and another power voice....Last but not least....Luhan....Your crush........The one who was cold to you once but changed becasue of you......

The guy,Hwayoung and Suzy waited outside for you.........Worried...

" Thanks for helping us out....uhm...." said Hwayoung

"Im Jaebum....You can call me JB.....I was sure that she was sick when I saw her in the plane," said JB

"Uhm....Excuse me......She is really weak right now. She has caught a cold and has high fever. is dry and her eyes are very baggy. Did something happen last night or any day which made her into this state? Anyway,she seems really down.Try making her smile and laugh.So she can get well soon...." said the doctor.

"How long shall she stay at the hospital sir?" asked JB.

" For a week. Her health condition is not good and she is meantally sad. She must stay here for a few weeks to get healed easily...." said the doctor.

"I will look after her. So,JB and Suzy,why not return home....." said Hwayoung.

"Uhm....Actually......I think it will be better if I stay.....I don't have a place to stay right now....." said JB rubbing the back of his neck.

"W-w-well....You.....can stay at my plce for this w-w-week" you said weakly.

They turned around and saw you open your eyes very small.

"Suzy-ah. Take him to my home and let him stay at one of the rooms.......Hwayoung-ah.....Tell dad to come soon and tell him I'm at the hospital so he will rush here...also tell him that this boy will be staying for a week at ours," you said weakly.

"Thank you,No Eunseol. I will move out when JR calls me...." said JB

"I'm returning this as a thanks of the airport incident," you said.

JB looks at you and smiles.

On the way home Suzy and JB took a taxi. They were totally awkward. JB kept looking at Suzy."She's very pretty......Wonder she has a boyfriend or not...." thought JB.

"Stop looking like that at me....It....feels weird," said Suzy chuckling.

"Uhm....Sorry...." said JB rubbing the back of his neck.

"So,who is this JR you were talking about?" asked Suzy.

"He's my best buddy. We were friends ever since we were young. I went to Jeju to visit my grandparents....." said JB

Few minutes later they arrive at your house....

Black House For Young Couple

JB's jaws dropped open when he saw your house.

(Suzy's parts)

When you opened the door,the house was pretty messed up. JB looked around. You ran up the room and saw the bedrooms clean and the covers were changed. But the living room and kitchen was a mess.

You took JB to a room.

bedroom designs daylighting

"Here you go....The room where you be staying in. I hope you like it,right?"

"Seriously...Is this really a house?It looks like a hotel....." said JB.

"Okay.I need to clean up this place. Ahjusshi will be back next week,"you said.

"I'll help you...." said JB rubbing the back of his neck.

You nodded and smiled at him. He wore rubber gloves and then you guys atrted washing the dishes first and cleaned the packets of chip that was lying on the kitchen counter. JB looked at you and smiled. You smiled at him too."He's so cute" you thought.

then you sweeped the floor while JB mopped the floor. Everything was very clean.You went up to check Eunseols room. You opened the door when you found her wall decoreted full with polaroid photos of the Jeju island trip. JB came following  you.

"Wow.....Who's room is this?" he asked.

"Eunseol's....."you said looking at the photo.

"Who are they?" he asked.

"They're our best buddies,EXO. They are going to be idols soon......"you said.

"You guys look quite upset,"he said

"It's because this was our last moment with them. Hopefully,we captured them in photos as a memory," you said wiping your tears that was flowing down your cheek.

JB takes out his hand and wipes off your tears.

"I can't see you crying....Don't cry Suzy-ah..." said JB hugging Suzy.

You felt like he was your superman. You felt warm and safe when he hugged you.