Chapter 21

You've Fallen for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_e--J9fO6U

The sun shone in front of your face and you woke up......Your head felt very heavy and you remembered that you drank a lot last night. You hit yourself in the head and stopped for a moment. " How did I come back home?" you asked yourself. You shook your head and you felt better.

You went down after washing yourself up. You looked around and couldn't find your dad. Then suddenly,you felt warm hands wrapped around you. It was your dad!

"Happy Birthday Eunseol-ah!"yelled your appa giving you a kiss at your cheek.

"Ha....Oh My! I forgot that today is my birthday!" you said. 

Your dad gave you a kiss at the forehead and ruffled your hair. The door slammed open! It was Hwayoung,JB,JR,Suzy and Hyunwoo wearing party hats and holding a cake with candles.

"Yah! No Eunseol! Quick! Make a wish!" yelled Hwayoung.

You ran over to her and blowed the candles. Hwayoung and the others gave you a group hug.

"So........"you said raising your eye brows towards your Dad.

"Okay you can go out with your friends! And this time...Control yourself!" said your dad.

You jumped in excitement. Hwayoung gave you a cute bag.

B55049.jpg

Suzy and JB gave you each a pair of shoes. Suzy gave you heels while JB gave you sneakers.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=57828419

Nike Air Troupe Dance Shoe Fotoğrafları ve Resimleri

JR said that he will buy anything you say today as a treat.

And Hyunwoo gave you a bracelet.

tumblr_lraayl3oJv1qhmkcgo1_500.jpg

You looked at him............

"What about the another one?" you asked.

"Give it to someone who you find that truly loves you and will be with you To infinity and beyond," said Hyunwoo smiling.

Hwayoung knew exactly who he was talking about.

tumblr_lunxnloBxm1qgea8oo1_500.png

You were ready to go out. It was quite warm today so you just brought your sweater along with you.

You kept looking at your phone hoping that EXO will call you or messgae you....But you forgot they don't know your birthday. You sighed deeply.

You guys went to a chinese restaurant to have some cuisines.

You walked along Hongdae and JR asked if you wanted anything.You shook your head as "no" .

JR paid the bill for the restaurant.Then,you guys went to sing Karaoke at the karaoke room near there.

nemo_room_04.jpg

You guys started singing like crazy.Jumping and dancing.

Then suddenly the song came to your favourite one. Everyone except you were standing. They were showing your backs to you.They were deciding which line to sing. 2 minutes later,they finished their plans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znx6Q8wgNvE

You laughed at their stupidness but also filled with tears because of the song touched you. It was a memorable birthday but only if EXO was there,it would be more memorable.

 

 "Hajiman gweroul ddaen aicheoreom ddwieo nolgo shipeo
 Chogeuman naeui ggumdeuleul pungseone gadeuk shidgo" sang Hyunwoo acting cute.
You laughed at him. Then he smiled like a puppy.
Then you guys sang from 4:00 p.m till 6p.m. 
You guys went to have dinner at a nearby cafe. As usual spaghetti and dessert. Then you guys chatted in the cafe from 6:45p.m to 8 p.m. You looked outside the window. After you finished eating and stopped at your tracks. They looked at you and you pointed somewhere.
It was a night club.
 
"It won't be a great day if we don't shake our off before our exam results are released!"you said.
"True! Come on! Let's Go go go!" said Suzy.
You  smiled and followed them. Then you saw some strange boys outside.The were covering themselved with Scarf and caps. You looked at them strangely and one of them locked your eyes with yours. You felt scared so you just ran downstairs.
"Wasn't that Eunseo?" said the guy to himself and shook his head.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvgJEznqtms  ( <--Make sure you play the music to get the feel like you're in a club ^^)
Your body automatically started moving once you got there. JB and Suzy were dancing together. Hwayoung,you,JR and Hyunwoo. Putting your hands up,yelling and jumping. You guys were all drinking. You guys had drinks in your hands and jumping. Your 18th birthday and your first time at club. 
Hwayoung and you were not drunk. JR was dancing with some girls with Hyunwoo. You and Hwayoung laughed when you saw that. Then Hwayoung moved slowly. Her face was looked serious. She called JB over. Then whispered something to him. He looked around and then stopped. He pulled you and took you over to him and Suzy to dance.
 
Hwayoung saw Luhan and Jiyeon together. His hands on her waist. Hwayoung went over him.
( Hwayoung's part)
What the heck? Luhan and JIyeo together and EXO with T-ara??? What's going on? Oh my gosh! If Eunseol sees this then she'll go insane. Before she sees,I must take her somewhere.
"Yah,Im Jaebum!" you yelled at top of your voice!
" Wae?" yelled JB
"Luhan and his gang is with those T-ara s!" whispered Hwayoung in his ears.
JB looked around and saw them......He nooded his hand and took you as far as possible.
 
You walk toward Luhan and his eyes widened whe he saw you.
"So this is what you do while asking Eunseol to wait for you?" you asked.
"Wait,Hwayoung.I can explain this.....You don-" before he could say anything you cut him off.
"Oh! So you mean what I'm seeing is what? A movie? Please don't act I kno-"before you could continue......Eunseol saw everything. She had tears in her eyes. Jiyeon who was holding Luhan's hang grabbed his neck and pulled him towards her and KISSED him. 
 "Am I really seeing this?"you whispered and ran off.
You went to a bar side and gulp down 3 glasses of Vodka. Kai and Kris was beside you.
"No Eunseol?!"they yelled in unison. By then you gulped the 4th glass and started tearing. Then you look at those two. They looked at you.
"Yah! No Eunseol! What's wrong with you?" yelled Kai.
You shoved his hand and smirked. You were fully drunk! You were swaying while you were walking. Sehun and Lay saw you.
"Yah! Isn't that Eunseol?" asked Lay.
"It is! But........Why is she walking like that? Is she drunk?" yelled SEhun.
The two of them came running to you. You put your hands up like you surrender.
"Yes! I'm drunk and you don't have to ask me that!" you yelled.
Sehun and Lay was shocked.
Before anything happend. You collapsed on the floor again. Sehun and Lay picked you up. JB and Hwayoung quickly ran over.
"This girl!" yelled Hwayoung.
"We'll take her home first." said Lay.
Lay piggy backed you and took you out of the club. Grabbed the taxi and took you home.
He rang the door bell and saw her father.
"Hello there. Uhm......No Eunseol...." said Lay.
Your  dad carried you and sighed.
"Thank you young man," said your dad.
Lay bowed his head and left....