Chapter 22

You've Fallen for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_Du9mruXg (Listen to get the feel....^^)

You had a nightmare......You got up suddenly and looked around.You looked at the clock.It was 2 p.m already.Your head was paining like ! You slowly went downstairs. Your dad looked at you.

Hwayoung was there as well. She told your dad what happened.

"No Eunseol! You're grounded for a week. No going out for a week!" shouted you dad.

You understood that you were the one who did wrong so you apologozed to him. He never shouted at you before. But you looked very pale. Your dad was starting to get worried.

"No Eunseol.....Are you feeling well?"asked Hwayoung.

"I'm fine ,"you said and went upstairs and shut the door.

You lied down on your bed and slept.

Suzy and Hwayoung came to your room to comfort you. But you didn't bother. You asked them to leave you alone.

"You told me to wait for you....You said you love me....You told me to not fall in love with someone else...You said you had fallen for me...Now I see that you were just playing with my feeling! I am Your TOY! I was so stupid to believe in you! God Damn it! I am so dumb! Why? Why did you you play this game with me!" you shouted and slammed the glass vase with your hand. Soon your hand was bleeding.

Hwayoung and Suzy got worried and scared. So they called JB,JR and Hyunwoo over.5 minutes later they arrived. You didn't open the door. Your dad ran upstairs and asked you to open the door. But you didn't make any sounds. Your dad got worried so he banged the door and opened it.

The room was a mess. Everything was broken. And you were up in your bed,pulling your hair in frustration and anger. Your hand was bleeding and your dad ran to you as he saw it. There was blood on the floor as well.

Hyunwoo looked at you. His hands curled up into a fist.

"I will Protect you until Luhan comes back to you!" yelled Hyunwoo.

Everyone looked at him. You raised your head and looked in confusion.

"Don't hurt yourself physically because HE hurt you emotionally. I'll not let you get hurt because of him. Soon he will see those scars and feel guilty then he will surely come back to you! I don't want the same thing that happened to Park Jiyeon happen to you!" shouted Hyunwoo.

"What do you m-m-mean by b-being l-like J-j-jiyeon?" you asked.

"Her boyfriend cheated on her. She hurted herself physically and mentally. Look at her now,she is like a . Always flirting. But,before,she was pure and innocent like you Eunseol," he said.

"I wanted to protect her but it was too late. And I don't want you to be like her! And You'll be going to University soon. Don't harm yourself. Let me be by your side,I will make Luhan come to you!"said Hyunwoo.

"How?That's impossible," you said sobbing.

"It's possible. I'll make him only look and love at you! You just have to trust me......."said Hyunwoo.

"I think I know what he's talking about and that is a great plan!" yelled JB.

"W-w-what is it?" you asked.

"We'll help you....uhm like make Luhan jealous........," said JR.

"How?"you asked.

"About that,why not apply to the same university so you guys can make EXO jealous. Like I mean just treat her in a good way like they did but more better! "said Appa.

"And how are we going to get to a University?" asked Hyunwoo.

"I'll do this job." said your dad winking at you guys.

..................................................

A week passed and you had to go to school. You were nervous as hell because today was the day that the result would be distributed. Your dad gave you a kiss at the forehead and wished you luck. Hyunwoo smiled and then let out his hand. You looked confused. Then he took your hand. He was holding your hand.

"I heard EXO did the test as well but during the night so...They'll come to school as well! Remember! No crying when you see them. Act like nothing happened for the past few months....."said JB.

"We'll wait for you in the gate. If there's good news,you know how to react right?" asked JR.

You nodded your head and went in. As you went in,you saw Sehun tapping his table with his fingers. You put on your earphones and set to the loudest volume. He quietly moved to your seat. He was talking with you but you didn't want to hear anything. So you just ignored him.

The bell rang and the home room teacher came in. "So today I'm going to distribute your final exam report card. Those who can see graduated are going to graduate from here but those who have Retain in this class means you have to repeat the class again......" said the homeroom teacher. She distributed the report cards to all of us.

"I saw some students improved a lot with their scores. I will announce the top 5 students. 1st is Oh sehun,2nd Kim Minseok,3rd Bae Suzy,4th Luhan and last but not least.....Unbelievably,it's No Eunseol. Bottom 20 to Top 5,That's an amazing improvement! " said teacher.

"class dismissed" she said.

You ran out and saw them. You waved and do what JB told you to do.....

"So?How did it go?" asked JB.

"Great! I am One of top 5 students!"you shouted.

EXO was far away looking at you. You looked happy. But the truth was you weren't.You were faking it so that they won't worry about you.

Weeks later.......You graduated from school and was ready to go to University.........