The day which got worst!!

You've Fallen for me

The door slammed open and a teacher came in. Every boys in the classes jaws dropped.Even Sehun's.

Is she a teacher? Seriously,are you kidding me? Are teachers allowed to wear such short skirts??? More than a teacher she looks like a hooker!

"Attention everyone! I'm miss Park Eunhee! And I am your homeroom teacher! Now first there are a few students who you know and don't know. And those who look new to you are the TRANSFERED students. One of them is sitting there next to the window. She came from Beijing,China. Her name is No Eunseol. And those TRANSFERRED students who came late are waiting at the door,so COME IN!",she barked.

The late comers came in.There were 4 guys in total.But they were so handsome. Suzy looks at you and does the Are-you-ing-kidding-me look to you......You chuckle at her.Then they introduce one by one.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo,I'm Kim Jongin,Call me Kai because I hate my real name.",he said.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo,I'm Kim Minseok.......Uh...Thank you", he said

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo,I'm Park Chanyeol! Hehehehehe "

The last guy didn't introduce himself.He just went where his seat was assigned.

"For your information,he's Luhan",the teacher said.

------------------------------------- Bell Ring---------------------------------------------------------

The first period was Maths......You heaved a heavy sigh and took your books out.

The teacher continues teaching you and you at Sehun....He is sleeping relaxingly......Oh good heavens........

..............First period done. Second was English Literature. God,you hated it so much......You looked at Suzy and you chuckled because she was drooling! Haha.....It went on just like that...The 3rd and 4th period passed just like then. And there goes the long awaited BELL!!!!

You wake Suzy up and grab her and rush to 4B class.......Hwayoung come out of the classroom.

"Hey,so you recognized her? Wow,Bae Suzy! Daebak!",said Hwayoung.

"Look,she even gave me a friendship bracelet!",you said.

"And we're gonna be bestfriends!!!",Suzy yelled.

Everyone looked at her.We looked at each other and laughed.You guys went together to the canteen.

canteen-london.jpg

You guys look at the menu....

You guys chose the same food ......BIBIMBAP!!

bibimbap.jpg

You guys smiled happily,prayed and EAT!

While you guys were eating a group of 12 boys enter the canteen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b8PEdT3juU

The doors open wide and there was 12 boys walking in......

All the girls were going crazy except for you three. You nearly choke your food not because their handsome,but because you were so annoyed with the screaming and yelling of the girls!

------------------------------------------------------------------(Music End)----------------------------------------------------------

"Who the heck are they?" you asked

"Ugh....They call themselve-O......12 boys who cal melt STUPID girls heart", said Hwayoung.

"All they have is the face,the body and the fame....They're so cold towards people! Especially Luhan!" said Suzy

To your utter amazement,you see Sehun with them....You looked puzzled and the look at Suzy.

"That Sehun guy from our class is also from EXO??"you asked

"Yeah~Indeed he's the youngest of them all......" said Hwayoung

"Oh....I see. But he's not really cold.....",you said.

"What?! How do you know that?"asked Hwayoung.

"He sits next to her.He seemed to be nice to her when they were talking to each other" said Suzy.

You guys couldn't tolerate the screaming so you guys decided to leave when Suzy accidentally bumps to a guy.

"Look what you've done!!!! Are you ing BLIND! Ugh!!!!"he yelled

"Hey look there big guy,it was an accident okay? An accident. And what? Blind? I'm sure you the one who's blind! Can't you forgive for such a small accident?"you yelled.

You reached out a hand to Suzy so she could get up.

"I'm the one who must be sorry.I'm blind! Okay?"Suzy yelled and she burst into tears and ran away.

"I'll accept anything for that little accident! I'll get the punishment in her exchange!"you shouted.

Luhan smirked then Kai whispered something in his ear.

"Anything?"Luhan asked.

"Anything,but not stupid stuffs lke mudering or someone!"you said

"Get yourselve ready dear,cause it's gonna be hard for you! You MUST be our slave for the next 3 months!!!"he said.

"What? A slave? For three months....Enough Eunseol stop this nonsense.....I'll do-"

"No.....Hwayoung.....These people doesn't have a heart....Their heart is made out of stone....besides you have suffered alot like this before. Now,I'll do this for you..."you said

"Eunseol-ah......Are you sure?"asked Hwayoung.

"Yes......Go and accompany Suzy.......And you....when will I start and what are my tasks?"you aksed.

"Do you have your phone?"he asked.

"Yes and why?"i asked

"How shall I boss you around when I can't see you?"he asked.

You take out your phone and he grabs it away from you.He puts all 12 contacts in my phone and. So did the 12 others. And they named me 'My Slave xD'at the phone.

"You'll start your job from today......Here!"he said

He takes of his shirt and throws it to you.......

"I want this clean and clear just like it was....Sparkling just like diamond!"he bossed.

"Yes......Mr.Luhan...."you said......

You went to class and blew you bang with anger.You sat on your seat and then Suzy came in.

"Mianhe,chingu. You don't deserve this. I don't deserve a friend!"she said

"Aniya......gwenchana.....What are friends meant for.....If one is in trouble,then the other joins in as well......Hwayoung has done this for me a lot of time when we were young. Now it's my turn to return thanks to her."you said.

You looked at Sehun.And he looked at you.

"Do you have anything to say MR?"you asked.

"Wake me up when class ends!"he said.

What??? But that's easy......He sure is nice............

......................................Bell rings,class ends........................

"Prince Sehun,wake-up!"you yelled.

"Ho.......oh-oh...class's over?"he asked.

"Yes you highness"you said.

You rolled your eyes and went out. Hwayoung was waiting for you and Suzy. You look at Luhan and he smirks at you. You blew your bangs in anger and walked faster.

When you get outside the gate......Suzy leaves first because her dada cam to pick her up......Then you and Hwayoung go to the bus stop and wait for the bus.................

Then your phone vibrates.....
 

To: My slave xD

Frome: Evil han

Hey Big mouth Slave! Don't forget my shirt. I want it neat and tidy.Clean white and ironed.

-Luhan.

You blowed your bangs again and the bus arrives.....you get on the bus and go back on your way home.

--------------------------------------------------------------E N D--------------------------------------------------------------------

End Of Chapter 2! Hope you like it!!

Subscribe....Oh new characters coming......

fH52ij79.jpg
T-ara's Jiyeon......What do you think her character is??? Haha stay tuned!!!