Chapter 13

You've Fallen for me

Time passed by so fast that your 2 weeks holiday was over.It was another morning but you hated it.It was the school started again.You stayed in bed,lazy to get up.The Luhan came in your room.He your cheeke and called your name.

"Eunseol-ah.Wake up!" whispered Luhan.

You instantly woke up and he smiled at you.His face was so cute and angelic!!!

You got ready and saw EXO,Hwayoung and Suzy waiting for you.Then you 3 besties held each others hand and walked cheerfully.

You guys arrived at the school gates and waved each other and went to your own classrooms.

The first period was Maths and you hated it.Luhan peeked and you and winked at you.Suzy looked at the two of you and smiled.Sehun was sleeping as usual.

Maths lesson ended.

"Sehun-ah! Wake up!" you sang playfully.

"Oh Sehun-sshi! Do want to starve all day?" said Luhan.

"Yah!! "yelled Suzy and he woke up immediately.

You and Luhan laughed at Suzy.

They 4 of you went to the cantten and sat there.You,Hwayoung and Suzy went to buy lunch and sat on the table.

"Hey! Guys! You heard that there's going to be an annual talent competition?" said Kai

"Really?! When?"they said at th same moment.

"The competition is next month.If we win,we can go to Jeju Island for a week! Isn't that amazing?" said Kai.

"Do you think we can be able to make it in a month?" asked Kris and Suho.

"If we can work the choreography within this week.I think we're able to,"said Luhan.

"Then we shall start from today.Shall we perform the dance and song that we always practice?"asked Baekhyun.

"For dance.Let's do Dong Bang Shin Ki's Maximum.For song,let's do.........One man by Km Jongkook-sshi!" said D.O.

"It would be perfect!" said Lay.

"So Eunseol-ah.Are you girls joining?" asked Kris.

"No! I at singing! And lack at dancing!"you yelled.

"Liar.You don't know! You have such a beautiful voice. The scene at the hospital! All the kids and elderly fell in love with you!" said Baekhyun.

"Eunseol has a beautiful voice just like her mom......." said Hwayoung.

"Her mom was a singer?" asked Baekhyun.

"Baek Jiyoung.....That was her mom.She died in a car accident."said Hwayoung.

I know it's funny to see her mom is Baek Jiyoung but please deal with it^^

"My dad was also a singer.He gave up when mom died." you said.

"Hmmmm......We can be perfect! Hwayoung the Rapper! Suzy and Eunseol the Vocals!" said Suzy.

"Let's do this for fun!" said Hwayoung.

You guys chatted for a long time.The bell rung and you guys decided to start practicing starting from today onwards.

You weren't paying attention in class thinking of what song to sing and dance at.Suddenly the teacher asked you to read a paragraph from the book. It was damn chinese but it was easy for you since you studied there for a few years.

That was the last period and the bell rung.You shoved the things in your bag and went to your locker.You were putting the books inside the locker when you felf a warm hug behing you.It was Luhan smiling adorably.He held your hand and you two went to the rooms you assigned for practicing. The 3 besties were in Music room A.While EXO was in the Dance room.

The three of you sat there scrolling you iPod to find a song.

"Can there be any song that we can sing?" yelled Suzy in frustration.

"Starry Night by Davichi!" yelled Hwayoung.

"What?" said Suzy.

"Well.....That's what ahjusshi sings when he's in happy mood!"said Hwayoung looking at you.

"True....Appa likes this song and I sing it too!" you said.
"Then Starry Night it is! "said Suzy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVTnPHr9hxM&feature=related

You guys smiled and practiced while singing. It was so beautiful.You guys swayed from left to right feeling the song. You smiled and looked at Hwayoung and Suzy. You guys hold hands and smile widely at each other thinking what would life be like if one of you weren't there."Thanks Hwayoung and Suzy for being such a nice friend to me.Suzy-ah,beautiful as always and cheerful as well.Thanks for coming in my life.And appa,come back soon because I miss you so much.Dad,I love you! And omma,I miss you.Althogh I never saw you,you are pretty and beautiful as always.And you left me a preasent and that's your voice! Thanks mom and thank to everyone for loving and caring about me,"you said in your heart and a small drop tear rolled down your cheeks.And you wiped it quickly so they couldn't see. In the other hand.They heard you guys singing.EXO. While practicing,they caught their attention while you guys were singing.

They went to the music room and peeked from the door and saw the 3 of you holding hands and singing.

"They've become so close.It's good to see them like this.This is what true friendship is."said Beakhyun smiling.

"They're doing a good job and their voices are beautiful.Especially Eunseol's" said Luhan.

"This was our past when we were elementary kids.We stick each other like gums when we were elemantary kids." said Kris.

"Hey! Let's take a picture of them to keep it as a beautiful moment we captured." said Chen.

They all took out their handphong and CLASH. The 12 of them took you guys photo to capture the memorable moment.

You turned around and saw them.You opened the door and they smiled sheepishly at you.Kris smirked and so did Kai.

"What are you doing here instead of practicing?"you asked.

"We heard beautiful voices echoing aroung the school," said Xiumin.

"That was wonderful,"said Suho.

"How are you guys doing then?"you asked. 

"Fine.Just need some more improvement here and there."said Luhan.

"It's getting late,we should get going," said Kris.

"And I'm Hungry,"said Lay.

"Me too!" yelled Tao.

Everyone grabbed their schoolbags and walked back home. You,Hwayoung and Suzy went to the grocery store to buys some groceries.You guys bought a lot of stuff to eat.Especially for Xiumin oppa and Tao opppa. They loved eating.

You guys got home and D.O took the bags and ooked what's for dinner. He took out the chicken meat.

"I'll be making dinner for everyone and it would be an honour if Lay would help me." said D.O

Lay ran to D.o because he also loved cooking.Their mothere-like instinct was coming out.

While they were making dinner.You girls went to take a quick shower and gossiped about how cool is DBSK and talked about the latest Fashion.You heard D.O yelling that dinner is almost ready and you went down.You were sitting on the couch watching TV when your phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Oh! Eunseol-ah,my baby.How are you doing?"

"Appa! You called finally! I missed you so much.I was so worried that you didn't called me for days!!!! How are you dad?"

"Appa is fine......What's all that noise?"

"Ah!...Uh......Uhm...uh.....Appa.I'm sorry that I didn't take your permission but......EXO and Suzy is living with me as well......I'm sorry papa...."

"Wha-.....Hai......It's okay. Don't make mess around the house. Kepp it clean. It's good to hear that your bonds with EO is better. And how is your relationship with Luhan?"

"Appa......I like him too....So i gave him a chance.But anyways,we're joining an Annual Talent Competition which is going to be held next month!"

"That's good to hear.So what are you going to perform? Singing or Dancing?"

"Me,Suzy and Hwayoung are going to sing. And guess what song is it?! Appa's favourite song Starry Night!"

"Aigoo,My darling! So sweet of you! Appa will be back few month later.Do want appa to bring you anything? "

"Not really....I just want appa to come back soon! Oh...D.O opppa is calling for dinner.I'll call you tomorrow appa.Love you! Bye!"

"Bye Eunseol-ah.Eat well!"

You rushed to the dining table.

"Was that ahjusshi?"asked Hwayoung.

"Yep.He said he'll be coming after a few months.If you want anything I can tell dad to bring it for you...."you said

"Nah! I just want ahjusshi! He's jokes are so funny.And I miss his cooking."said hwayoung.

You guys grabbed your chopsticks and started eating. Luhan looked and you and smiled cutely.He fed you and so did you! Kai was bothered my that scene. He picked up his bowl and went to the sofa because he didn't like the Lovey-Dovey stuufs and all.......Kris laughed at his actions.

After eating,Luhan and you did the dishes while Baekhyun and Suzy were cleaning the table. Hwayoung was listening to Starry Night and memorizing the lyrics while sweeping the floor and Chanyeol was mopping the floor.

You guys wre exhauted and went to bed.When you got to your bedroom. You jumped in your bed.And Luhan came in as well. He sat in your bed and looked at you. You pulled you toward him and gave you a kiss. You hugged you tighter.He smiled at you and kissed your forehead.He lied down in your bed.

"What are you doing?"you aked.

"Aren't you oing to sleep?"asked Luhan.

"You're in my bed....."you said.

"I want to sleep with my honey today because my room was taken my chanyeollie...." he said.

He pulled you arm and you were in top of him. He ulled your head and rested it on his chest and gently your hair. Then you guys just fell asleep like that. Hwayoung saw everything.And she smiled. She brought her camera and took the photo of you two. She smiled.

"Thank you Luhan to be on her side while she needed someone apart from me.....I trust you.I hope you can keep her happy,"whispered Hwayoung and smile.