Advice from Dad

You've Fallen for me

After all those noises and fun. They got tired but it was too late to go out at night. So you let them stay at your house for the night. Sehun,Kai and Luhan slep at your appa's bedroom.

Mint-Bedroom-by-purplinkatie.jpg

Hwayoung and Suzy in their own bedroom. Suho,Kris and Tao slept at the 1st guest room.

master-bedroom-decorating-ideas.jpg

Chanyeol Baekhyun and D.O slept at the 2nd guest room.

Modern-Bedroom-Interior-Design-1.jpg

While I prepared a floor bed for Chen ,Lay and Xiumin.

"I'm sorry that you have to sleep at the floor." you said.

"No! It's okay. Your house is sure big!"said Lay.

The Yonghan came behing me and pulled my shirt.

"Where will Yonghan slweep?" he asked

"Yonghan can sleep with noona. Is that okay?"

"Wokay!" said Yonghan.

cool-bedroom-for-girls-18

"Okay. Let's go up!!" you said.

Yonghan held your pinkie and fell asleep.But you were still thinking about what Luhan said to you.You carefully let Yonghan sleep on his own and go to the rooftop.

roof-top.jpg

You called your Dad.

"Hello?Appa?"

"Oh Eunseol-ah. It's so late,you're still awake?"

"Don't worry. We have a holiday for a week. I couldn't fall asleep."

"Why? Is something bothering you honey?"

"Appa.....I think you will think this is stupid but........Luhan...just confessed to me that he likes me....."

"Really?Woah....You're turning into an adult now!"

"Appa,aren't you angry or against it?"

"No. If the guy has confidence in keeping you happy and protecting you. I will be happy. When did he confess to you?"

"A few hours ago....."

"Don't give him the answer so fast.....Think about what he has done for you. Think about will he be able to keep his promises,able to protect you.Is he trustworthy.....Think twice before you give him your answer."

"Okay appa. Thanks for your advice. Sorry to disturb you....Love you appa"

"Okay honey,love you too! "

------------------------------------------------E N D ----------------------------------------------------------

I know this was short but hope you liked it!

Please comment and subscibe^^