A happy hospital moment

You've Fallen for me

You woke up,and looked around. You tried getting up by yourself but you couldn't. Then your dad and Hwayoung rushed and help you up. 

"Good morning,appa and Hwayoung-ah!"you said with your weak voice

"Good morning,honey"said your appa.

"Won't you go to school today?"you asked.

"I will......I came to see you before I go to school.I'll miss you even for a day!"said Hwayoung.

Then a nurse came in and check your temperature.It was 37.5'C .....

"You're fever is going down. Let's see the result later on and the doctor might discharge you tonight.Right now you'll still need some rest.Oh and please eat something before you have your medicine", said the nurse

"Geurae....Euseol-ah,appa made breakfast for you. Make sure you eat it!"said appa

"I will!" you said

"OKay,we'll get going", said appa

"Appa you forgot something!" you yelled.

"Oh.....Mianhae my sweety!" said appa.

You leaned forward and appa gave you kiss in the forehead.Hwayoung gave you a kiss in cheek and rushed out. You laughed at her. You opened your food box and there was sandwich! Your favourite one!

Subway_6-inch_Ham_Submarine_Sandwich.jpg

After eating your sandwich,you ate your medicine.......And you decided to take a walk at the park.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the park......

150905_3.jpg

You just sat there and look at the kids play.................

tumblr_m526mchiju1rn4lupo1_400.jpg

The suddenly,a cute young boy started crying.You went there to see what happened.

"Hey little boy.why are you crying?" you asked.

"Those bwoys twook my favowite twoy"he said sobbing.

tumblr_mbscqzzB6p1rb9t5go1_500.jpg

"Noona.....I want my favowite twoy back"he said

"Okay! Noona will teach them a lesson"you said.

You went to those kids and you stare at them angrily.
"Yah! Who do you think you are taking my brother's toy?"you shouted

"Oh...Oh-oh....Mianhae noonim.....I didn't know he had a-a- scary noona! I'm sorry. You can take this back."he said and gave the toy back to you.

"Not so fast! I want you to apologize for making my brother cry!"you yelled.

They went in front of the kid and apologized and ran away.

"Here you go" you said and patted his head.

Plush-Sitting-Teddy-Bear.jpg

"Gamsahamnida.....Uh....what's your name noona?"he asked

"My name is No Eunseol. Call me Eunseol noona. What's your name?"you asked.

"My name ish Yonghan.....I am 4 years owd...Ang Yonghan wants to twhank noona!"he said

He pulled your arm. You kneeled down so you can be the same height as him. Then he gave you a sweet kiss in your cheek! He chuckled.

"Yonghan likes Eunseol noona!" he said.

"Noona likes Yonghan too!But why are you alone?" you asked.

"Yonghan had high fwewer....Yonghan was wery sick"he said.

"Oh.....Yonghan-ah let's go inside. Unnie will play with you ok?"

"Wokay!"he said

You guys went in the hospital. You went to Yonghan's ward and played with him. It was 1:00 p.m. which meant lunch time. Then someone opened the door. Yonghan looked and yelled happily when you froze at your place.

"Hyung!" yelled Yonghan.

It was Luhan...........you just looked shocked. Luhan looked at you.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Hyung! This noona is an angel! She twaught wesson to the bwoys who mwess wif Yonghan!" he said happily.

" I will get going.........You guys continue " you said.

"See you again,Eunseol noona! " yelled Yonghan.

You were shocked seeing how opposite they were.Yonghan was so cute and kind. When you got to your ward,you saw Sehun waiting for you.

"I'm sorry I came here without asking....I was just worried if you had lunch or not"he said.

"Ani gwenchana......I haven't had lunch yet..."you said.

He opened his bag and took out a lunch box.

1297534949266.jpg

"I made this...for you....I am just trying to be friendly.....I hope you won't get angry....f you don't want it then it's okay...I'll eat it-" before he could finish his words. You took the lunch box and smiled.

"You made this for me? It's so cute! Thank you so much! No guys apart from my dad has made me such food! Thank you! I'll eat well" you said

You grabbed a chopstick and spoon and put the food in your mouth. Your eyes sparkled.

"It's so delicious! "you said and gave two thumbs up to him.

He also took out another lunch box. And ate together with you.

"Uh....No Eunseol-ah.......Will you be my friend instead of being my slave?" he asked.

"It's okay if you don't want to be my friend..."he said,,,

You smiled at him.....

tumblr_lpvncqdvA61qbu1tso1_400.jpg

"Then I am not Slave Eunseol anymore right?"you asked

"Nope. But you're yeppo No Eunseol" he said.

Apart from Hwayoung and Suzy. You had a new friend!

----------------------------------E N D --------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 6!

Hope you like it! Subscribe and stay tuned!