Chapter 23

You've Fallen for me

A year later...........

You looked at the poster in front of you.........A tear rolled down by your cheek.......

"Yah! No Eunseol! We must go in now! It's going to start!"yelled Hwayoung.

"A-a-arashoe....I'm coming!"you yelled wiping off the tears.

You guys went inside.

exo+ALL+MEMBER+150412.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFQKCr97nFk( PLease watch this to know what is happening in the story.....and read back again^^)

Your eyes were full of tears. The guys finally debuted after a long time of hard work. You left after the debut stage. Then someone held your wrist. It was Kris. He was panting but had smile on his face.

"No Eunseol? I'm so glad to see you!" yelled Kris

the others heard Kris and saw you and immediately ran over to you.

"Oh My God! Eunseol-ah! Neomu yeppoda!" yelled Baekhyun.

You soon realised Luhan was not there.....Your heart felt heavier...He had forgot you already.

"Eunseol-ah,gwenchana?" asked Chen.

You didn't say a word and looked at them.

"Chukhahae! I'm happy to see you guys like this! It's good to see you still remeber me....."you said looking down.

"Yah!"yelled a voice in unison.

It was Hwayoung and Suzy.

JB,JR and Hyunwoo was there as well.

"Aigoo...Our boys are now so handsome and more talented!" said Hwayoung ruffling Tao's hair.

"Wah! You guys got better than before...Now you guys are Idols...I'm so jealous!" said Suzy smiling and holding JB's arm.....

"Ah! Hello,I'm Im Jaebum....You can call me JB. It's nice to meet you and congratulations for your debut!" said JB smiling.

"I'm JR....Nice to meet you! Your debut was DAEBAK! Congrats,hyungs!" said JR smiling.

"I'm Hyunwoo....Nice to meet you. And...Uhm congrats for the debut....."said Hyunwoo smiling awkwardly.

EXO smiled at them when suddenly someone interrupts......It was their manager...They gave up a tap at the back and complimented them......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3oT9uvkFqk&feature=related

Then your heart felt like getting poked by needle when you saw Jiyeon and Luhan kissing behind you. Xiumin looks at when your eyes gazed at and was shocked. Soon other members followed them and saw the scene as well. Sehun looked at you. You were making sure your tears won't fall. Your eyes were red.

Lee Hyunwoo was somehow red. Not because he was shy or anything,but he was astonished and angered by what he saw. Hwayoung looked at you and pulled you away from that scene and took you outside.

JB and Suzy follows you guys out while JR stops them inside to make sure they don't worry and concentrate on their work........

"Enough! I'm tired of acting like I'm okay! I'm tired of being hurt. Hurt, because he broke the promise he made. I kept the promise and he broke it! Is that evn fair?! Those scandals,news and TV shows. All I hear is Luhan and Jiyeon's name! Do I have to continue like this?! That's it!" you yelled and ran away.

EXO was outside the door and heard everything....

"Luhan made a promise to Eunseol?" said Kai clenching his hands to a fist.

"He has made dozen of wounds at Eunseol...Now those wounds are bleeding.....The wound is so deep that she's really hurt...But this wound will leave a scar if it doesn't get healed soon," said Suho.

Sehun clenced his hand to a fist and dash somewhere.....The others followed them.

He saw Luhan and Jiyeon standing there. Sehun make Luhan turn around and punched his face. Luhan falls to the ground but had no idea what was happening.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" yelled Luhan grabbing Sehun's collar.

"What the heck is wrong with me?! Hey guys,you heard that? He's asking me what's the matter. Yo! Kai....Explain to him in each and every detail you just heard from !" yelled Sehun pushing off Luhan's hands.

"Do you know what Eunseol is going through???? How are you going to heal her? " said Kai pulling Luhan's collar.

Kris stoppped them and Jiyeon interrupts.

"What the is wrong with you bastards? Don't hurt my opppa for no reason!" yelled Jiyeon.

"Don't give a when you don't know what the hell is happening....Oh...you're also part of it...So we won't let you go...You're going to deserve this right!" yelled Hwayoung slapping her.

"Can you explain what's going on....Lay....Lay,tell me why are they all like this?" asked Luhan.

"Why did you make a promise that you couldn't even keep?" asked Lay....His eyes were red...He was disappointed and angry at the same time.

"What are you talking about?" asked Luhan.

"Eunseol...No Eunseol.... You made a promise to her to wait for you until you return....You made that promise and now you break it?" asked Xiumin.

"Do you even know what and how she went through after the scandal of you two LOVEY DOVEY came out?!"yelled Suzy.

"She had to fake a smile to make sure she was okay. She had to pretend like Luhan didn't exist. She had to pretend like she didn't see or heard anything from what she saw daily in the news,magazine,Reality shows,scandals......" yelled Hyunwoo.

"You're a cheap person Luhan gege!"yelled Tao.

"A guy like you don't deserve a girl,seriously. I can't believe you toyed with Eunseol. Ani...You toyed her mind,her heart,her feelings and her everything. Does she look like a doll to you? She's a human being! She has feelings!" yelled D.O

"You're such a brat Luhan...I didn't knew you had such side!"yelled Hwayoung.

"Ani.....It's not his fault! It's mine! I was stupid to keep that promise! I was a idiot indeed to trust him. What didn't I give you? I gave you my heart,I gave you my love,I gave you my happiness but you lost it all.....Of course,you're good at playing games...Not only Electronic games but also reality games. PLaying with someone's feelings and heart.....I'm not doing this anymore...I'm not going to hold myself anymore!" you yelled.

Everyone looked for you. You were at the 6th floor. The moment they saw you they froze.

"Yah! No Eunseol! Don't try to do anything stupid!" yelled Hwayoung.

"Mianhae.....I'm going to leave you guys like this! I'm going to make this rascal realise how it feels to be hurt! I can't continue to live like this! I will go crazy if I even stay here for 1 minute!"you yelled.

"Yah! Don't even think of jumping!" yelled Suzy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0CbB9K9U7U

All of them rushed to the stairs to make sure they reach you. You ran out to the balcony. But when they came up,it was too late. You alredy jumped from the balcony. Hwayoung runs downstairs.....Suzy drops to the floor and burst out in tears.

Hwayoung arrives downstairs and slowly continues her steps. You were on the floor,your head in blood. Hwayoung drops down in her knees. EXO's manager saw you and runs to you. He looked shocked and he called an ambulance. EXO ran down and saw you. They all froze. Luhan looked at you.....Jiyeon came and was shocked to see......... Sehun held you in his arms and started crying. Kris ran over and put his finger under your nose.

"She's stopped breathing!!!"yelled Kris.

The ambulance arrived. Kris asks the manager to take them to the hospital and they follow the car.................

You were rushed to the operation theatre. The doctors checked your heartbeat. The ran and brought the defibrillator.

physio_2a.jpg

Then your heart started beating again and started the operation right away.

A few hours later,the docotr came out. Everyone was worried...The doctor sighed heavily.....

"She's fine......But...."

" But what doctor?"asked Kris.

"She has lost her memory....." said the doctor.

"What?" asked you appa.

"We did our best....She was able to answer her name and age but she doesn't remember the incident which caused her to come here......"said the doctor.

"Can we see her?" asked Kris.

"Sure....But please make it quick...The patient has to rest....." said the doctor.

Hwayoung rushes to you and so does your dad.

"Yah! Ryu Hwayoung!"you yelled.

"Eunseol-ah! Gwenchana?" asked your appa.

You looked at the 12 boys............

"Appa....Who are these boys? " you asked.

EXO was shocked.

"No Eunseol...D-d-don't you remember us?" asked Sehun with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"N-no...But why do you know my name?"you asked.

Luhan fell on his knees in shock and burst out in tears.

"Don't you remember anyone of us?" asked Kris pointing at him and EXO.

"Chaeseonghamnida.....But I don't know any of you except Hwayoung and my dad!" you yelled.

They left outside and sat in depression. They looked down. JB,JR,Hyunwoo left. Suzy lied down your bed.

"Suzy-ah.....Uljimah....." you said softly.....

She looked at you in shock......

"Y-you...Remember me?" she asked pointing to herself.

"Of course I do,silly......"you said weakly.

"But the docotr sa-"

"I lied.....I have to live my own life now......So does EXO.....They can't always stick to me....This was the only option I had......I'm going to erase the past and continue with my future....." you said.

Your dad sighed in relief and looked at you.

"Are you sure you want to do it this way?" asked your dad.

"This is the best option......They must forget me and I must forget them! Although it has left a scar in my head now and will never will be healed....I sure learned a lesson."you said smiling at your dad.

"So you are our No Eunseol?" asked Hwayoung.

"Yepp" you said nodding your head.

5 months later you were discharged from hospital........

You breathe in fresh air and smiled..... It was another good day...In those 5 months,Hwayoung,Suzy,JB,JR,Hyunwoo and your dad was able to erase EXO out of your memory and you were happy.....Not all.....The happy memories still remained.....

You were cheerful as usual....You were the Old No Eunseol who lived better without EXO.