If

My Bestfriend's Wedding

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What would happened, if Yong Hwa humbly called Shin Hye back..

 

Yong Hwa

"Mwo? Who's calling?" I frowned.

"Shin Hye eonni," Seohyun answered nonchalantly while busy eating her breakfast, together with Jong Hyun.

"Shin Hye?" I hastily reached my phone and call her back.
 


I quickly dialed her number.

"Shin Hye ah," I couldn't hide my excitement.

"Ne," she answered spiritlessly.

"Did you call me?" I asked.

"Ne. Don't bother to call me back, go mingle with your wife," Shin Hye tried to keep her voice exhilarated.

"What do you mean? Aah Shin Hye ah,  I long for your call, simcim" I knew how furious she is now.

"Don't joke on me now," she responded in fuss.

"What? Who’s joking? Let's meet," I pleaded. .

"Shirro, I don't want to meet you," she said coldly.

"Come on Shin Hye, I'll be busy touring next week. I only have today. Tomorrow I will start practicing."

"Aigoo, how about Seohyun? Don't play with her heart," she yelled. .

"She's with Jong Hyun for God sake, don't bother her, she's on the right hand," I threw tantrum on Seohyun and Jong Hyun.

"Ok then, let's meet, will it be on another van" shin hye asked.

"Admit it; it was fun, wasn't it?” I .

"Babo," she responded.

"Hmmm.. Then why don't you come here?"

"Where are you?"

"Banyan Tree suite room number 5002," I spoke with my eyes checking on my room number.

"Aa, wait for me," Shin Hye agreed.

"Chincha?" I blinked and jolted.

 

"Jong Hyun ah, Seohyun ah, we're gonna have double date today. Shin Hye will come to join us," I exclaimed.

"Well we better leave you two alone here," Jong Hyun spoke.

"Ya, Jong Hyun ah, you both don't move your , I need you to shove her guilt, meeting me in her engaged identity," I explained.

Seohyun giggled, "So sweet oppa."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She came wearing her camouflage uniform, thick hat, baseball pat and full face eye glasses.

"Jong Hyun and Seohyun is here," I wishpered. She nodded.

"I missed you," I said sincerely. Her eyes sparkled but she ignored my wooing to her.

 

"First Lunch," Seohyun listed, her very own style.

"Come on eonnie, we have ordered this food for you," Seohyun said with her honest courtesy.

"Whoaa food," Shin Hye rushed to the table. I smiled, I knew she always been food lover.

"Do you want a bite Yong Hwa, this sushi is very good," she clipped and dropped it on to my plate.

"Shirro," I rejected.

"Wae?" She widened her eyes.

"Feed me," I pointed at my mouth.

"Yong Hwa oppa, babo," Seohyun shouted in jealousy. But Jong Hyun shoved her jealousy away by giving her forehead kiss.

"Sweet burning Jong Hyun," Shin Hye mesmerized by his act.

"Romantic time," Seohyun shouted again.

"Aniyo, we're not a couple. We're chingu," shin hye tried to hide her blushed cheek, but she obviously failed.

 

 

It was 7pm. Cold wind rushed in immediately when Yong Hwa opened the sliding window to the balcony. He walked out then Shin Hye followed him.

"Shin Hye ya, let me make it short. I don't want you kissing Seung Gi ever again," his eyes were sad.

"That would be difficult," shin Hye felt the guilty feeling crept in her heart.

"I don't want to rush anything. But I have to make a quick decision before everything is too late. I want to talk to Seung Gi, to your parents, to your management, to my management, I have to take this risk because I don't want to loose you," He stared at Shin Hye.

"What do you want to say?"

"That I LOVE YOU."

Now tears started forming in her eyes. "Are you sure about this? Do you really really really love me?" She exclaimed in doubt.

"For always faking my honest feeling for you, I apologized," he smiled.

"What should I do?" Her heart melted by his confession.

"Trust me, and faced this together," he held her hand.

"I don't know what will happen to us in the future, but I know with you I can conquer even the world."

"Don't joke on me now," shin hye frowned.

"Sincerely. Now answer me, why did you kiss Seung Gi when you knew I was dying last night," Yong Hwa asked with curiosity.

"I didn't kiss Seung Gi oppa," she said weakly.

"You lied," his eyes full of anger.

"I didn't kiss him, I whispered to his ear when I saw you," she explained.

"What did you say to him?"

"Well upon seeing you with Seohyun, I told Seung Gi oppa to drive me home. I couldn't stand the pain," Shin Hye's tears now fell to her cheeck.

"Mianhae," Yong Hwa cuddled her.

"And why are you dating Seohyun yesterday?" Shin Hye asked furiously.

"Actually I was frustrated not having you with me," he laughed shyly.

“I want my present back,” shin hye smiled.

“The handcuff?”

“Ne.”

Yong Hwa took Shin Hye’s hand. Held it warmly and said, "Shin Hye, marry me," Yong Hwa stared at her eyes.

She blinked several times in disbelief, but she followed her heart and said, "Saranghae," with smile and tears.

“Chinca, you accept me?” this time Yong Hwa’s eyes blinked several times in disbelief. He kissed her forehead.

But surprisingly, Shin hye cupped his head and kiss him on his lips.

Yong Hwa was jolted with happiness. He responded quickly. They kissed each other in the cold autumn wind.



***************************************************************



Jong Hyun drove Shin Hye and Seohyun home. They had to do this to prevent gossips and rumors.
At the hotel room, alone Yong Hwa was pensive.

It was a knocked on his room's door, grabbed him to reality.

He thought it was Jong Hyun, but he gawked when he faced Seung Gi stared at him with furious look.

Seung Gi walked closer, slammed the door and grabbed Yong Hwa's collar.

"You bastard, I told you not to mess around with Shin Hye," Seung Gi growled in a fuss.

"What do you mean?" Yong Hwa shouted.

"I saw you two kissed at the balcony. You tried to intoxicate her mind."

"Whoaaa, chakaman, let's make things clear, I love shin hye," Yong Hwa's confession made Seung Gi thightened his grip.

"Arra."

"And Shin Hye loves me," Yong Hwa said in a hoarse.

Seung Gi loosened his grip and let go eventually.

"Please understand us hyung, we're in love. Don't tell me you don't know," Yong Hwa bent on his knee.

"I have to ask you no I beg you to release her. She deserves to be happy," Yong hwa pleaded.

Seung Gi eyes were teary. He didn't say anything when he walked away from Yong Hwa, but before he reached the door, he turned around, "Promise me, you wont make her sad," his voice were weak.
Yong Hwa nodded.

"I Love her hyung, gumawo hyung, gumawo hyung," he bowed over and over until Seung Gi gone.

Unfortunately Yong hwa never called Shin Hye in the name of his dignity.

So what happened to them when Yong Hwa never called her…………..

 

**********************************************************************************

 

Thank you for your support....

saranghae- fonsa