Up Close and Personal

My Bestfriend's Wedding
"What's this?" Yong Hwa asked reluctantly as soon as Jong Hyun left.

His dialogue with him still lingered in his brain.

The fact that the object of that discussion was here, sitting in front of him, had mitigated a bit of his anxiety, but he wouldn't be appeased, not until he received the confirmation whether she had slept with Seung Gi or not.

"What's inside that envelope, could be the end of your career, ani, our career."

It was no more than two hours ago he left her safe and sound with her mother, but now Shin Hye definitely looked tired and troubled.

Yong Hwa starred at her sharply.

"Don't look at me like that," Shin Hye shook her head while pointing at the brown colored A5 sized envelope.

Yong Hwa dug in, his hand quickly pulled something from inside.

A bulk of photos.

He observed.

One photo of him entering her apartment.

His eyes widened as curiosity raised.

Then another photo of Shin Hye who was busy making him a pancake.

One photo of them quarreling.

Yong Hwa proceeded.

Topless Shin Hye on top of him showed, then his bare back, , chest. Total 20 photos showed evidence that he and Shin Hye were together, , doing premarital intimacy, the night after the paeksang, just last night, not more than 10 hours from this very moment.

Yong Hwa's face turned pale in panic. His fist clenched before the photos he had just seen. Shin Hye then slid a note which came along with those photos.

I have more like this... beware....

The pale Yong Hwa turned even paler. "Where did you find this?" He asked anxiously.

"They sent it to my mother," her eyes began to get teary.

"So your mother saw this?"

The girl nodded in profound contrition.

"You didn't close your curtains last night, didn't you?" He asked in frustration.

"You won't let me," she retorted wryly.

"What do you mean by I won't let you?" Yong Hwa hissed furiously.

"How was I supposed to do, that night-, that night-"

"Ne?" He snapped.

"That night was my first time ly entangled with someone. I was kinda trapped in an euphoria, everything surrounded me seemed to disappear. How could I remember about whether I had close my blinds, curtain or whatever or not," she drawled madly.

Yong Hwa raised his head.

"Do I hear it was your first time?" He touched his ear sardonically. "You're such an expert for a first timer," he said sharply..

"Ne?" She was displeased by his bitter remarks.

"You don't believe me?"

"Action speaks louder than words," he exclaimed.

"What action?"

"Your action," he relayed.

"My action? And what about you? You're definitely no bachelor," she repeated his offends.

"I'm not, I admit," he said remorselessly.

"And you, you kept this man's clothes and those man's toiletries on your dressing table, it must've belong to that Seung Gi guy," his barbed tongue barked.

"It belongs to my Oppa, Park Shin Won!" she stood up and shouted. "You're a pathetic, you haven't change, you said- ani you even vowed that you will make me happy," she spun away in anger.

Two muscular hand grabbed her waist just when she was about to take her leaving step. "Mianhae," he whispered, this time he said it softly, in an honest contrition.

"I've been jealous, I didn't trust you, I was like a kid who gets jealous whenever their mother didn't gave them enough attention," he back hugged her, pulled her closer, tighter.

"That's annoying," her voice quivered.

"I know," he sighed. "Imagining you and Seung Gi spend the night together is killing me," he grinned. "Did he ever sleep over at your place?" He dug in.

Shin Hye spun around to face him, "curious?" she .

"I'm dying here," he whispered as their nose touched.

Shin Hye tilted her head her lips brushed Yong Hwa's. "Seung Gi oppa, he's a real gentlemen, he would never stay over night at my place unless the elders were there. He's one of a kind," she said it with her lips still brushing Yong Hwa's.

The guy were startled by her remarks. He let go his embrace over her waist, pulling himself away in defeat.

"So you think he's better than me?"

Shin Hye caught him. Pulled him closer softly. Their face was just an inch away and she laced her hand over his nape.

"Yongi ah, I love everything about you, I became my true self whenever I'm with you. Seung Gi oppa might be a real gentlemen but for me especially last night, you were my true gentlemen," Shin Hye bit Yong Hwa's lips playfully.

"Shin ah," He moaned. "Shin ah," again he moaned.

"Hmm," she whispered as they brushed their lips.

"You made me tight," he moaned.

"What?"

He pulled her waist closer so Shin Hye could feel his manhood hardened. "You know what I mean?" He grinned.

"Yah Yong Hwa," she flinched and vigorously pushed him away.

Too bad Yong Hwa lost his balance. His stupor frame hit nearby table where their photos laid. His hand was randomly groping for a place to hold on to.

Shin hye who wasn't prepared for the aftereffect of her vigorous action, immediately grabbed Yong Hwa on his sleeve.

Yong Hwa was saved, but their photos were spread all over the floor.

The loud thud echoed when one particular chair hit Jong Hyun's favorite guitar, scattering all of its strings.

Sound of stamping foot advanced closer was like the sound of gnu's stampede for Yong Hwa and Shin Hye. Anxiety and confusion occupied their mind, as their lovey dovey ended. The fact that someone held their ace card made them cringed.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Jung Shin peeked in.

"Hyung!" Min Hyuk chirping.

"Yah hyung, my guitar!" Jong Hyun shouting.

-----

Short update...

I hope you'll like it...

Don't hesitate to leave your comment, I need it, to improve my plot, my mood and my story. Gumawo, salamat, terimakasih, thank you and Saranghae

Next chapter would be Papparazzi meets Poker Face

Fonsa -